<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

f.a.o. bramley

September 6 2017 at 10:20 PM
dail llanharran  (Login Bluebird48)

Hi Bramley
Hope ur ok son. Havent posted on here for few years etc hope u and old s\c are doing ok mate

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

fao dial

September 7 2017, 5:28 PM 

Did you see the thread I started lower down about the older firms? Would be interested in your take on things mate.....

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

foa dail

September 7 2017, 5:30 PM 

Fucking corrective type 😠😠

Respond to this message   
PeteMFC
(Login PeteMFC2017)

Re: f.a.o. bramley

September 9 2017, 2:56 PM 

Hi Dai mate. Respect

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Pete

September 10 2017, 12:35 AM 

Join the 70s debate. Like to hear opinions from other lads.

Respond to this message   
bramley
(Login originalbramley)

pete and dail

September 12 2017, 6:37 PM 

alright lads hope your both well ? don't suppose you have been up to leeds dail since you lost the family member , we used to have a laugh on here back in the day but started to get over run by knob heads , I don't post often now but pop on from time to time to have a look , I retired 3 years ago when I hit 50 and just go travelling most of the time now , how you and that lad of yours doing Pete and are you still bothering to follow Wall at all ? , when I'm home I still see the lads for a pint but Bates killed it for me so I stopped going but will reconsider when I get back from spain in November as this new chairman seems to be making an effort , I seem to remember you met up with a few of the lads of here Pete and looked after them which smashed the myth that all Wall are wankers . I was away on a golf weekend or would have turned up .wish you both well and take care boys and lets all grow old disgracefully.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****