<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lassoga

September 9 2017 at 3:59 PM
Fte2016  (Login FTE2016)

Sounds like he's putting himself about a bit hit post won a penalty an hit back o net who's Chris wood. Sound like a easy game for us at moment 3 nil up burton yet to have a shot in anger

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Lassoga

September 9 2017, 4:29 PM 

2 now and 5-0 up dare to dream

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: Lassoga

September 9 2017, 7:15 PM 

Not been as working away but although I'd have been disappointed not to beat burton a 5-0 win is fantastic, Lassoga is a good goal scorer and will definitely put himself about a fair bit, wood going has forced the issue of laking to a different format, who knows, he might have been edged out anyway in the long term and him wanting the move helped it all go smoothly.
Not knocking Christiansen but still so much to learn, I was one who didn't want him without knowing owt about him but credit where it's due, I personally reckon he's taken a leaf out of wilkos book, playing the high tempo stuff a lot of teams hate instead of the keep ball shite, especially at home where the crowd get behind the team when it's exciting and the players put a shift in.
It's great to see a United team going forward as a unit and also defending as one when needed, a team attitude will go a long way, just as in the wilko days .
MOT

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****