(Login weishaupt)

Re: I'm Saying Nothing

September 26 2017, 11:56 PM 

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

September 27 2017, 12:42 AM 

A slight hiccup away from home against a team joint top with a manager who's record is unparalleled in the football league.......

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

October 1 2017, 2:57 PM 

Probably best just saying nothing DG. I think too many people have been getting carried away with results without seeing who they were against and how we actually achieved them. Three points from the last 12 available is bad enough to stomach, the manner of those defeats is more worrying. One deflected goal in our last 270 minutes of away football......I'm saying nothing.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Hands up!

October 1 2017, 3:37 PM 

I'll hold my hands up. Today's performance was indefensible.
Not one player turned up and as for the mug between the posts, surely Lonnegran is a better option.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Hands up!

October 1 2017, 3:59 PM 

Didn't see any of it, mrs had sky on her phone in the van whilst working so heard bits, gutted about this result, was our keeper bad? Lonners is solid that's one consolation I guess, must admit I got carried away early doors this season should have known better ...gutted

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 1 2017, 4:21 PM 

Everyone makes predictions too early pal ,but one thing I have learnt from betting on football is don't take results at face value,you must evaluate the opposition and what you are actually beating! I'm afraid Philips and o Kane are league one fodder and I had my suspicions about the keeper after the Bolton game ..quite willing to give the manager time but he's got to start learning and quickly..

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

October 1 2017, 4:17 PM 

Must have been another one of those 'silly results' Gipton, honeymoon period is well and truly over. TC somehow needs to try and turn this around, but he's looking pretty clueless at the moment.

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

October 1 2017, 4:17 PM 

Must have been another one of those 'silly results' Gipton, honeymoon period is well and truly over. TC somehow needs to try and turn this around, but he's looking pretty clueless at the moment.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Alright I heard you the first time!

October 1 2017, 5:00 PM 

Like I said not even going to try and defend them. Cardiff got lucky, Wednesday battered us in every department.
If you read my previous posts I did say I'm not getting carried away yet but a bit of perspective is needed here we are still in a good position and the international break, for once has come at a good time for us.
As for the teams we have beaten we can only beat what the league put in front of us..
I still see the glass as half full rather than half empty.

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

October 1 2017, 4:18 PM 

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

October 1 2017, 4:18 PM 

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

October 2 2017, 2:10 AM 

To be fair pal, all I said was that points wise and cup wise we had made a good start. Never commented on this being the year, playing like Brazil blah blah blah.

Another bad away result but there's a long way to go yet......

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

October 2 2017, 4:24 PM 

We are 11 games into a 46 game season. still a fucking long way to go yet everyone's back on the same old shit as last year (including some new posters??) he's shit/they're crap/not good enough...blah blah 'cos we've lost a coupla games.

The smug self satisfaction and pleasure from those that (in their minds) think they are being proved right is fucking sickening. ALAW????

We are 5th in the league, NOT in a relegation scrap, 13 new players in the 1st team squad and a new manager ARE STILL bedding in / finding their feet.

I wasn't dancing on me roof when we had the decent start and i'm not biccing me wrists at the poor run.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

October 2 2017, 4:41 PM 

Be ok, everything is going in the right direction, the new owner is gold in my book ...it will all come good however that may be, the aim is playoffs I have absolutely no doubt that will happen but it's Leeds United it will be topsy turvy, we have the right man making decisions it will work out but not overnight.

Respond to this message   
Willy
(Login WilfridBromble)

October 3 2017, 1:05 PM 

You're telling me raising £20m in player sales and spending only two thirds of it whilst appointing a cheapo manager with no experience isn't working when we play good teams?

Good job Batesiani put those posters up around Elland Road, they'll get us the points the players and manager can't.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

October 3 2017, 3:09 PM 

Well mate, we could have appointed Rednapp with the spare money and been......

Bottom 3

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

October 3 2017, 5:00 PM 

YAWN

MOT

Respond to this message   
overman
(Login overman8)

October 3 2017, 5:20 PM 

Been posting on here for years, just don't bother coming on that often, especially when you've got sanctimonious pricks like you spouting shite.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****