<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Found out

September 26 2017 at 8:49 PM
Overman  (Login overman8)

Totally found out again just like at Millwall, far too light weight across the middle, Hernandez, Dallas just not good enough and Cooper is a liability. TC doesn't seem to have learned fuck all from our defeat at the Den we've been fortunate is a number of games, now our luck has run out.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Modicon
(Login modicon)

Re: Found out

September 26 2017, 9:11 PM 

Feared the worst when I saw team sheet,too many changes alll at once,if I weren't a Leeds fan I'd have lumped on Cardiff tonight

Respond to this message   
bonesy
(Login cheshirewhites)

Found out

September 26 2017, 9:15 PM 

Hope Cooper is pleased with himself tonight. Wtf was he thinking of having just been fucking booked 5 minutes earlier.As for resting players ffs what is that about we dont play again till fucking sunday.

Respond to this message   
Jay
(Login overman8)

September 26 2017, 9:37 PM 

TC is turning out to be a cluessless cunt, not surprising considering he's only managed some second rate Cypriot side. He doesn't have an understanding of the English game and adapting accordingly to each match (horses for courses). I couldn't see us winning tonight especially when seeing Hernandez on the team sheet. Warnock is a wiley old fucker.

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Found out

September 26 2017, 9:50 PM 

You shower of wankers , found out what. we’ve lost away. from home against one of the top 3 in the league the seasons not over yet is it , it’s the best start we’ve had for ages so in stead. of getting behind the team your on here like a shot slagging them off . As I said shower of wankers the lot of you leeds fans my arse

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

September 26 2017, 10:02 PM 

No one said season was over just stating facts,TC got it wrong tonight,our best team was on the bench....

Respond to this message   
overman
(Login overman8)

September 26 2017, 10:25 PM 

Iwanco stop being such a queen, I don't recall anyone saying the season is over, also was Millwall a top 3 side. We were out thought and out fought again and others managers have started to suss out and have a game plan that's proving to be effective. TC needs to start learning quickly or he'll be out by Christmas.

Respond to this message   
70sWhite
(Login uptoe)

September 26 2017, 10:40 PM 

Ivancoe's bang on. Fuck off and support Scum or Cheatski. Best start for over a decade. Get behind TC and the ownership. You were up Cluelessino's arse while he was destroying the club. You're not Leeds fans, you're moaning old women. Move on.

Respond to this message   
overman
(Login overman8)

September 26 2017, 11:09 PM 

So much for having an opinion- it's not how you start you prick it's how you finish, you thick ignorant cunt of a Leeds fan.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login BannedbutforeverLeeds)

Which stone have you lot crawled from under?

September 26 2017, 11:17 PM 

Admittedly not been tonight so don't know what the full story of the game was. However, where have you lot come from?? Not seen your like for ages; all of a sudden we lose our second game and you are all doom and fucking gloom. Previous posters are right; you aren't Leeds fans so fuck off and support some cunt else like scum or Spurs.

Dave

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

Re: Which stone have you lot crawled from under?

September 26 2017, 11:36 PM 

Christ, yet another brain dead buffoon, there must be a village somewhere to cart these inbreds off to.

Respond to this message   
WHT
(Login weishaupt)

Re: found out

September 26 2017, 11:28 PM 

Cooper is a petulant & immature twat. Rather than trying to up a couple of gears and be a captain - he gets himself sent off because he cannot take it.

It is worrying that the manager cannot see how a 4-3-3 with Hernandes & Alioski, Roofe, Dallas are likely to fair against a fairly straight-forward game plan to press & disrupt.

Surely away we can put out a 4-5-1 with the big German up front (Grot on the bench); 2 wingers with 3 central midfielders...

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

September 26 2017, 11:35 PM 

We be fine, loooong season many ups and downs just keep chipping away and see what we need in January

Respond to this message   
WHT
(Login weishaupt)

Long season

September 26 2017, 11:54 PM 

I think TC at least has found out a thing or two with the recent away losses.
I am pissed off because I know we could have beaten Cardiff tonight if we had got it right - Cardiff are simply not all that IMO.
It is a long season and the club is going places regardless & you can feel the hate brewing already - just the thought of Leeds returning to the shiny, filthy rich PL is starting to get to some. There's a hell of a lot of payback due.
COME ON LEEDS

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

September 27 2017, 10:01 AM 

Think TC put that team out because it's virtually the team that was a shambles against millwall probably to see if they could make amends an obviously they were a shambles again so I think it will be a definite ringing the changes for wendies on Sunday. Knew for a fact that lassoga wouldn't start tonight after flying backwards n forwards to Germany for last few days to be wi missus n newborn. Why saiz didn't play is anybody's guess by far most creative player in division not just in our team. As people have said if we win on Sunday all will be forgotten. MOT

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

September 27 2017, 12:50 AM 

Mate, if Leeds won 21 out of 22 most would bemoan the one that got away rather than celebrate the other 21 games, and the manager would be a clueless cunt with players who've played well all season suddenly becoming a liability.

Even here, proper fans who knew life before the PL are falling into the trap of immediateness.

Not the best result, but Warnock is proving once again to be a top football league manager by getting a team flying which on paper you wouldn't expect to be.

To the next game, and let's see how long the thread is if we win against Wednesday.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

FFS

September 27 2017, 7:45 AM 

Fucking disastrous season this 2 defeats, best goal difference by a country mile, in the top 3 and we've been found out, are managers shit. We're going to get relegated as well.
Get a grip you fucking doilems.
Still the best start in years and let's see what we do to the wendies.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: FFS

September 27 2017, 12:37 PM 

Missed first half as working away, I personally thought 3 goals flattered cardiff and we could and should have had more, that twat getting sent off should be his last game for us, bang on half time down the wing going nowhere and he just chops him down after already been booked, get him out quickly.
warnock has transformed cardiff but also upped their game against us, he knows how to fire a team up against Leeds but failed to fire us up, the next 9 games will all be pretty much the same, will we lose the battle ? 2 derby games in that list, TC needs to get the team to raise the fight otherwise we'll be mid table, its astounding how many managers can't actually pick the "horses for courses" team and simply rely on the same old same old.
I'm not complaining at where we are at but why do we never have the fight in us, like I said before the season kicked off, the midfield is a constant worry and will cost us dearly unless addressed sharpish.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

September 27 2017, 3:58 PM 

I'll be honest Ovy, I'd like some real bite in midfield, I think it's gonna affect our chances of promotion if he doesn't add to the squad. I've been away and not seen the last two games, but judging by what I've read in the press, last night's game was another where we were physically and technically second best. We were probably poor technically because we weren't given time on the ball, but that is where the real quality players showcase their talents when it's 100 mph, they are good enough to cope. Sunday's game isn't a must win by any means, but a draw or a loss means it's just 3 or 4 points from twelve, and you really can't have too many poor runs like that if you're an automatic promotion contender. This is a real steep learning curve for Christiansen, I'm hoping he is a quick learner. At this stage I wouldn't be too worried about his lack of motivational ability, I would be worried that he just doesn't have the right sort of players for a more high tempo physical battle. Like you said, those sort of games are coming thick and fast, and because of who we are, our opponents don't really need firing up when we roll into town. Having seen the team he put out last night, I'm surprised he played our best crosser of a ball ( Dallas), without a target to aim for in the middle. The big kid Grot looks like he has the ability and physicality to play at this level, and I'd say that was a big mistake to have him on the bench and leave Roofe ploughing a lone furrow down the middle. I don't think Roofe is quick enough to run beyond defenders, or strong enough to play a role holding the ball up for other players. He may do a job for us in a different role, but that certainly wasn't a good situation for him last night. Will we flatter to deceive, or are we the real deal just finding our feet ? I'm still not sure about our automatic promotion credentials with this group of players, but if we hover there or thereabouts till January, who knows, our new manager and owners may decide to get out there and really make sure by adding more quality to the squad.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

September 27 2017, 5:18 PM 

That was almost upbeat for you Spezial

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****