scum8ter  (Login scum8ter)

Resumed.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Connie Jones
(Login vinnie-jones)

Re: Normal service is..

October 1 2017, 1:09 PM 

I've got up from night shift to watch this bag of shit. Midfield is on existent, O'kane & fucking Phillips back to their best. The defence has never been addressed since we lost Bartley & did we really let Green go for this clown in the nets?
Im off back to bed!

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

October 1 2017, 1:33 PM 

I pointed out last week we've been found out and the manager looking a bit clueless in regard to the Championship and what's needed. I was berated by the happy clappy brigade, not looking good at the moment he needs to start learning quickly.

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

October 1 2017, 1:58 PM 

See our gaol difference is getting wiped out by the week.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

For all the clowns living in cuckoo land

October 1 2017, 2:12 PM 

What's your optimistic views after that disgraceful performance?
It took me 7 minutes to see Phillips is shite, roofe is horrendous and sacko shit and Hernandez are our super subs, TC will be out keeping players like that, okane an international??
A shocking performance with no bite and no fight

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

Clowns

October 1 2017, 2:51 PM 

70s Shite and Iwanco, what's your analysis of events now?

Respond to this message   
Vinnie Jones
(Login vinnie-jones)

Re: Clowns

October 1 2017, 4:26 PM 

I thought Phillips had turned a corner for us after not being a fan of his for the last couple of seasons, but he showed himself to be the same lad as always. Like they say, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter! O'kane, lacklustre. He had the chance to carry the ball out from the back as people were stepping away from him as he came forward, so what does he do? He gives the ball to Jansson! This is supposed to be a ball playing midfield general, sorry but not for me. He does it far too often. I've said it time & time again that we need a midfielder who can.put his foot on a ball & play a decent pass. Toothless in every department today. Alioski, too lightweight. Saiz is the only one to walk away without criticism & so is Lassoga to a degree as they rarely got a ball to him. The defence has shown how important Bartley was last season, he made Jansson look good & he looks lost without him by his side. As for the keeper, well fuck me sideways, we'll not even go there. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the squad again. He is fucking usless & scared of the ball, get rid of the cunt. He shouldve been off at half time without a shadow of a doubt.
The thing that is the most embarrassing is the fact that they didn't even want to fight. I don't expect us to win every game,but to just roll over like a wounded puppy, well I can't accept that. Spineless, clueless & outplayed today. They were pathetic.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: Clowns

October 1 2017, 5:09 PM 

My main concern is our squad strength,when orta was busy looking for cheap foreign diamonds he came back with powder puff luxury players..we never replaced bartley other than with a former reading academy player and a loanee from everton..neither did we buy the commanding centre midfield player weve been craving..our squad is not balanced..im no fan of our midfield pairing of philips and okane but the formation we play leaves them exposed.we obsess with playing a no.10 but wheres the plan b for when we have to roll up our sleeves n dig in.We need a left back as beradi is a squad player at best.Above all our keeper is an embarrasment he doesnt come off his line,he parries when he should catch and his distribution is wank.Who sanctioned letting green go and replacing him with this clown.It will be a good test for TC to see how he can use the squad hes been given to halt the slide.Thankfully we have points on the board from having played the bottom 4.It does begs the question the quality of centre half,left back and central midfield player with the best part of £20M we made from wood n taylor..we are still 5th and a play off place would be a good season but theres plenty of work to do.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****