<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

leeds rhinos

October 8 2017 at 8:51 AM
protier  (Login protier)

Well done to leeds rhinos, if our lads showed as much fight, determination, pride and passion as them we would have no problem getting promotion. I could also accept losing if we show those qualities.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

Re: leeds rhinos

October 8 2017, 9:12 AM 

Just glad they won as I’m a wakey fan working in cas you can imagine people who’ve never seen a rugby ball never mind played it we’re jumping on band wagon. I bet all fucking cas went to match yesterday way people were going on about it. Shame they didn’t show the same interest 15 year ago when they were in northern rail cup final an getting about 2k through gates when they were in second tier the 6 fingered inbred cunts

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

October 8 2017, 9:38 AM 

Cas bottled it plain and simple. Leeds showed absolute professionalism and totally dominated the 6 finger brigade lol.

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

October 8 2017, 11:54 AM 

Well done rhinos,total respect to them all,pride passion and commitment are 3 things never to be mentioned in the same sentence as Leeds United,especially when we have total wasters like phillips anywhere near the squad.
Chuffed for the likes of burrows , maguire and sinfield who have done so much for the team and the city.

This message has been edited by ovywhite on Oct 8, 2017 2:33 PM

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

October 8 2017, 8:13 PM 

Didn’t no sinfield played yesterday if he did he played a blinder cos I never saw him on field or on team sheet. Rhinos did well yesterday but cas were shambolic as Powell said they saved there worst till last for me that tool hardaker cost em game but who cares can take piss out of them bottless wankers tomorrow. Marching on together

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

October 8 2017, 11:00 PM 

Went over never expecting that result, fuckin brilliant. Just seen a Look North interview with their disrespectful manager, that cunt Powell. Just like FTE2016, he got the wrong end of the stick. Castleford were made to look shit because we got in their faces and bullied them, didn't give them time to play. It's easy to say Cas didn't perform, we didn't let them. They were like the bully in the playground that suddenly realised they'd met a harder kid. Daryl Powell is a deluded cunt if he thinks Cas just had a one off bad performance, the reason why they got knocked out in the first round of the Challenge Cup as well is because when they really needed to win, they simply weren't good enough. They can all go back to Cas and knock fuck out of their wives and shag their sisters again. That was sweet, every man and his dog wanted Leeds put to the sword. Tough luck suckers, that's us Champions for another year.

Respond to this message   
Jimmy
(Login walmot)

October 9 2017, 11:24 AM 

Agreed. Thought Powell should have been far more gracious, Rhino's were magnificent and showed again how to win the games that matter. United never had that string to their bow even in our pomp.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****