<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

FLA

October 8 2017 at 9:40 AM
Modicon   (Login modicon)

Fair old turn out yesterday estimated 30k..good numbers from Leeds as well..

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Pudsey ointment
(Login pudseyOT)

Re: FLA

October 11 2017, 6:48 AM 

Great turnout from your older lads met a few of them top day out respect

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 11 2017, 3:52 PM 

Walking around posh parts of London is a waste of time in my book.

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

October 12 2017, 10:37 PM 

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 13 2017, 6:51 AM 

If that's the best we can muster then the country is fooked. Where are all the marching men when the grooming gangs are roaming the streets? It'll be a day out at Alton Towers next for this unhealthy looking rabble.

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 13 2017, 6:55 AM 

Karl is clearly an idiot judging by his tweets.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

October 13 2017, 8:54 AM 

And what is your answer then?
Your obviously the font of all knowledge.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 13 2017, 10:35 AM 

Sit on your arse and do fuck all then..

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 13 2017, 1:26 PM 

But that's my point Modi, you might as well sit on your arse. Marching around for an hour in a safe zone and then getting pissed is hardly going to stop Jihad is it? No disrespect, but these overweight chumps couldn't put a fag out. The clown on twitter has even made a Warriors montage. Fair play to the Vets though. MOT

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 13 2017, 2:11 PM 

Not for me sitting on my arse pal,when my grandkids are older and they ask what the fuck went wrong I'll say well a few of us tried but the rest were too busy watching Jeremy Kyle to be bothered

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 13 2017, 3:20 PM 

"What did you do grandad to stop Jihad?"

" I went on a march in London with a bunch of has beens and got pissed after. We did our bit"

Are you kidding?

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 13 2017, 3:43 PM 

i do a little bit more than march though streets pal believe me....sure the ex paras and Gurkhas who were there love been called hasbeens..

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

October 13 2017, 3:38 PM 

I'm afraid sir that Real Harvest is right. Marching is all very well if the powers that be have any inclination to listen to the singing and chanting etc that the marchers are shouting. And I think we can all agree that the only reason the cast their momentary hearing that way is in case you are breaking the race relations act and then close their ears straight away again.

Not that I'm advocating /encouraging /inciting etc but the only way is a more direct action which would force the politicians to listen to what you say and act accordingly.

Maybe I'm wrong and overly cynical towards the powers that be, but Tommy Robinson is no Nigel Farage and so talking and shouting and marching will have no effect.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 13 2017, 3:51 PM 

Each to their own pal but believe me this not edl or Britain first,there's something building up here ,something different and hopefully worthwhile..I'll try anything that'll make my country that little bit safer for my grandkids end of...

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

October 13 2017, 10:40 PM 

Don't think I'm having a go mate. More strength to your arm for getting off your arse for something you believe in. My doubts were not about your intentions or efforts, more about the policy makers not listening to you and marches being easy to ignore and forget.

I hope you are right about something building. Not because I believe in apartheid or ethnic cleansing, but because I think that the balance needs to be addressed and realigned more in favour of the indigenous people and those from elsewhere who fully buy into the customs and culture of the indigenous people.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

October 14 2017, 10:28 AM 

Good post mate totally agree with you..

Respond to this message   
GINGER
(Login GINGERWILDCAT)

Modicon

October 14 2017, 10:40 AM 

A serious question.
Right mate, what do you think is building? What is so different about this movement? I wouldn't mind getting involved in trying to make a difference but wouldn't want to mix with the Neanderthals of the Edl or Britain first.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

Re: Modicon

October 14 2017, 12:35 PM 

You'd probably have to ask the boys at the top running the show which direction they're going next mate but there was definitely something different in the air last Saturday,,whether it's was all the vets being there or different mobs stood shoulder to shoulder I don't know.dont get me wrong this was no summer of love /hippy parade,there were football hooligans past and present myself and my mates included,but the fact they were determined to put on a show and even go out of there way to make sure that it passed without incident and keeping the young-uns in check made it ,well,put it this way I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime,..I've been on both edl and Britain first marches and although when they first started out you wanted them to become massive but realised they fizzled out to be nothing really,but I didn't get that feeling on Saturday,no chanting ,no flags,just a controlled anger that things need to change and quickly ,...the best advice I can give you mate is to go on the next one and judge for yourself,you may decide it's a load of tosh that you've seen before or like me be pleasantly surprised...and yes the beer did flow afterwards but it was still low key and quite strange really...in theory the whole thing shouldn't work,people walking arm in arm one Saturday then kicking the fuck out of each other the next but ya never know this could be the turning point for us all to grow up and join together to fight a common cause.....MOT

Respond to this message   
RealHarvest
(Login RealHarvest)

October 14 2017, 5:21 PM 

What are you prepared to do? Marching is pointless. Baroness Chakrabarti will not put up with it when she becomes Home Secretary next year. Once people start to get lifted, the marchers will disappear in order to save their jobs. Only way forward is to put a political party into power that wants change. It does not exist. The next Labour government will bring to an end the last reminents of hundreds of years of Anglo Saxon British culture. In two generations Islam will be the dominant force and although I suspect rumours Prince Harry is destined to convert in 2030 as false. The Royal household will adapt to new realities to save its own skin while bringing the nation with them. MOT

Respond to this message   
Bortrom
(Login Bortrom)

October 14 2017, 6:14 PM 

Bunch of sad old scared little thick men. What a fucking embarrassment. These old timers were the generation who had it easiest, free education, cheap housing, decent welfare state, and because they're the losers of their generation they protest by having a little walk! They probably all vote tory too! I suppose walking is easier than reading, even for these heart attacks on legs.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous TopicReturn to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****