<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Amazing

December 17 2017 at 9:15 AM
Gipton   (Login giptonwhite71)

The silence after a good hard fought win. If we’d have lost it would’ve been full of how shit we are.
MOT

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Amazing

December 17 2017, 1:00 PM 

There’s no point in making any positive comments on here any more , 3 wins and a draw from the last four games isn’t a bad return but I’m sure the experts will put us mere mortals right about how bad we are, either that or ramble on about coal scuttles or roofing problems

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Re: Amazing

December 17 2017, 2:12 PM 

The happy clappers are too busy clapping and the moaners were Christmas shopping so can't comment 😀😀😀

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

December 17 2017, 3:21 PM 

As usual I’m chuffed with a win always will be , can’t comment on performance as I’m away and didn’t see it it on tv either.
I’m not one to paper over the cracks either and will continue to say it as I see it, I’m still under the impression we’re shite and need to strengthen in January, Christiansen says otherwise, what do I know.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

December 17 2017, 3:32 PM 

I am not getting carried away myself but will enjoy a win even if it was a scrappy one.
I suspect TC is toeing the party line with that statement. It would be very disappointing if we don’t strengthen in January.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

December 18 2017, 1:56 AM 

Just keep chipping away hopefully no more extended bad runs and we will be competitive, I think we are doing well after the blip, showing a lot of character and fight we can't ask anymore of them. Personally very pleased, looking forward to my next game.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Gipton/Ivanco

December 20 2017, 8:13 PM 

Did you have some special fireworks on Saturday night to celebrate a mundane 1-0 that took us to the brink of a top 6 place ? Good for you, we have squeeze every little pleasure from our lives as Leeds fans. Or do we ? If you think after 14 years we should be thankful for small mercy’s, and be content with a glimmer of hope every season, then more fool you. My champagne cork pops when we win something (once in my lifetime supporting Leeds), or when we get promoted, (yipee, League 1 promotion). I’m happy for you suckers to keep the club going financially on the back of limited aspirations, but I’m not a happy clapper in terms of false optimism which then turns to angry reprocussions after another inevitable failed promotion bid. I go to E.R when the withdrawal symptoms kick in, but a large proportion down there at present haven’t got a scooby doo. The daft cunts could only sing for Pontus most of last season, dropped him like a stone when he went through a bad spell this season (when he needed the fans most), and can only sing that stupid Saiz song like morons for 90 minutes every week. A lot of the younger fans need to get their heads kicked in before they understand what it means to be a proper supporter. They’ve probably got good intentions, but they are fuckin embarrassing at times. We beat Norwich, they are shit, nothing to see here. Hope you enjoyed your celebratory fireworks. Did you have some poppers and some naughties?

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Re: Gipton/Ivanco

December 20 2017, 8:41 PM 

What a miserable cunt you really are. Nobody is getting carried away with beating Norwich but it’s better than getting beat.
Are you Ken Bates in disguise calling fans who decide to spend their money supporting their team through thick and thin. Morons, Happy Clappers. Why exactly do you need your head kicking in to be a real fan.
Has your life been so bad that your that bitter and twisted.
Lighten up SmileyMiley

Respond to this message   
Sprzial
(Login spezial)

Gipton

December 22 2017, 9:50 PM 

The unstoppable urge is dragging me to E.R tomorrow. It will probably be a £44 job, it is no way worth that. It is well within reason to slag the daft cunts who only ever chant for Saiz, or when they feel like It, Janson. Just because they pay every week it doesn’t validate them as supporters. Ask Grot about the treatment he’s getting from these idiots, it defies belief. He’s played about 30 minutes total, yet is being scapegoated as a failure to make the top 6. Fuckin beer soaked idiots. Hope you’re not one of ‘em Gipton.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Re: Gipton

December 22 2017, 10:29 PM 

As it happens I’m not. Nor do I judge myself better than others who have a differing opinion to myself or call them morons for having the audacity to go to every game even if we’re shite. Or say they deserve their heads kicking in.
You showed your true colours with the last rant, your superiority complex knows no bounds and you’ll probably be itching for the cod heads tomorrow just to prove how right you are.
Fuck off and support scum or city at least they win more of the time.

Respond to this message   
Sprzial
(Login spezial)

Gipton

December 22 2017, 9:50 PM 

The unstoppable urge is dragging me to E.R tomorrow. It will probably be a £44 job, it is no way worth that. It is well within reason to slag the daft cunts who only ever chant for Saiz, or when they feel like It, Janson. Just because they pay every week it doesn’t validate them as supporters. Ask Grot about the treatment he’s getting from these idiots, it defies belief. He’s played about 30 minutes total, yet is being scapegoated as a failure to make the top 6. Fuckin beer soaked idiots. Hope you’re not one of ‘em Gipton.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Gipton you doylum.

December 23 2017, 6:20 PM 

Even by your standards, to say I want to pay £44 to see my team get beaten, is probably the daftest thing anyone has ever said on this forum. As it happens, I would gladly pay £44 to not have to go and watch a pile of shite like that again. The only positive to take from this game is that we got 3 points. If this performance was a woman, it was Susan Boyle, if it was a pint of beer, it was the contents of the drip tray in a filthy glass, and if it was a holiday, it was a fortnight in Bradford. I’m sure the rose tinted specs brigade led by yourself will overlook the fact we could have been 3 or 4 down before their keeper gift wrapped us the 3 points, or that we could only create one more shot on goal against a struggling team in the whole 90 minutes. Obviously I’m happy we got the win, despite what your bizarre ramblings imply, but today brought home to me just how much modern day football fans are being shafted having to sit through that pile of shite at £1 for every couple of turgid minutes. Now get yourself round to Ivanco’s and let your little fireworks off.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Cabbage

December 23 2017, 6:33 PM 

You really are deluded aren’t you. My bizarre ramblings coming from a fucking spanner that says your not a proper Leeds fan until you’ve had your head kicked in. Take your selective reading specs off and have a read of other people’s posts and you’ll realise nobody is getting carried away and thinking we’re world beaters but still enjoy a shitty win because a win is a win.
Fortunately some people realise the situation were in and rebuilding all Be it slowly.
Ken Bates fans like yourself should fuck off glory chasing.
Bizarre ramblings, haha the fucking neck.

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

Re: Cabbage

December 23 2017, 7:08 PM 

Agree with Gipton, fuck off and watch the Scum if you're worried about how much it costs per minute for a win. You'll get your moneys worth there I'm sure.
This is what football has come to. Fucking accountant minded pricks talking about nowt but money. It's expensive now yes, but it's still a day out for me and I love just being there.
Spezial you need to watch a different team if it's VFM you're after. This is Leeds.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

December 23 2017, 8:00 PM 

If you “loved” been there today you must have a sad life. It was a mind numbingly boring match which was terrible from a technical point of view. If you were offered that every week would you keep turning up and “loving” it, you fuckin plumb. People do call into question what football is worth when they are served up shite like that. If you don’t like someone who tell’s it how it is maybe it’s you and Gipton that should fuck off and watch Man Utd. Football for me is no longer about going and drinking till I have triple vision, or the raw passion between two sets of fans that would be happy to tear into one another after the game, so it’s all about what happens on the pitch for me now unfortunately. If either you or Gipton went today and came away happy with anything other than the result your fuckin easily pleased. I bet your local landlord loves you as well, he’ll put all the dregs in your pint and top it up with his spit and you’ll still tell him it’s a “lovely pint”. Pair of mugs.

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

December 23 2017, 9:50 PM 

And that's where we're different, it's still a day out on the beer for me. I spend all week being sensible and responsible and indefatigable but come match day I can enjoy myself win or lose. It sounds like you're the one that's changed, for you and Ovy it's all about winning instead of the day out, that sounds like a Scum fan to me. I'm happy to squeeze past 20 fat blokes and wait 15 minutes to get served in the Peacock. I'm happy to eat that shite they serve masquerading as a burger from the salmonella ridden shitholes outside the ground. I'm happy to stand in the bogs at half time pissing next to a bog eyed bloke looking at my cock and the wall at the same time. I'm happy to see us lose because we can't hang on to a win.
Actually, not really happy. But it's better than doing nothing but fucking moan, and I still go and support my team through thin and thin. It's my one day when I can forget my shitty job, my car that's falling to bits, my wifes menopause and all the other shite that gives me sleepless nights the rest of the week. Fuck me, at least I get a day on the ale and a game of footy.
If that makes me a "happy clapper" or whatever Norbert was calling them, that's fine. But it's more than just a result to me. Maybe you should just watch fucking teletext if it's just results you're after.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

December 23 2017, 9:56 PM 

Don’t you fucking think your something you fucking prick. You arrogant twat. For your information I was working today and caught the match on a stream when I’d finished. This superior attitude you have is embarrassing and you think you know everything. I bet you couldn’t even kick a ball but think you know everything.
Everyone knows it’s not brilliant football at the moment and it was a crap game but not everybody is as fucking miserable as you. It’s probably a dull day at the match for you because you go on your own cos you’ve got no mates you morngy twat.
You showed your true colours labelling supporters morons like the horrible oxygen thief Bates.
Go and get a life you miserable cunt.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

December 23 2017, 10:52 PM 

Stop speculating Gipton, you make yourself look an idiot. I don’t need to start name dropping, I played with ex Leeds players for Leeds City Boys and Yorkshire Amateurs at junior level, and then at amateur level. It’s you that’s the prick, stop pissing your pants because someone has different opinions to you. According to you and S.F.A.B, Man Utd are building a new stadium that can hold 500,000 people, because anyone that thinks football is overpriced is going to support them. I’ve got news for you thicko, the vast majority of football fans think it’s rip off prices, it doesn’t mean they will go and support Man U or Man City. Ever heard of F.C United ? Probably not in your simplistic world, but even scum fans are fed up with ticket prices and the gentrification of football. You float along in your little fluffy cloud, where everyone just toes the line and says an absolutely dreadful game for £44 is still good value because it’s your club the money goes to. Why are you so irrational and illogical tonight, did Ivanco cancel the after match fireworks because it was so shite today. According to your skewed logic, anyone that dares to criticise players, actually goes to a game to see their own team get beaten. Give me an answer, out of the 35,000 there today, how many Leeds fans went to see their own team get beaten ? All the Grot haters, the Felix slaters, the O’ Kane non believers. They were all there today, willing Leeds to lose according to you. You are the biggest girls blouse on this forum, and your tantrums get funnier and funnier. M.O.T.

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

December 23 2017, 10:58 PM 

Jesus Christ chaps nobody’s impressed by footy at min we’re playing but we’re getting results an that’s what managers are judged on at any level. Anybody that sits down nowadays an expects us to be the dons team or wilkos barmy army best go an watch city or scum cos there in for a shock. We’ve been through best part of 2 decades of shit. An if getting your head kicked in qualifies you as been a Leeds fan then I’m well an truly one of them. Leeds is in my blood if we were in fuckin evo stik northern league I’d still follow em through everything. We’re not scum fans were Leeds we didn’t pick our team it’s like our family it chose us. MOT

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

December 23 2017, 11:18 PM 

Haha I played for Leeds City boys with ex Leeds players and Yorkshire Amateurs. Big fucking deal it didn’t make you a good player cos you played with an ex Leeds player. I played for the Amateurs myself and at a higher level than that.
Selective reading kicking in again. When have I said it’s value for money, not once I think you’ll find. I think it’s disgusting what football is charging fans unfortunately I still want to support my team that I have supported for life and will continue to do so.
As I have said in the past I do not show blind loyalty and stopped going to games and spending any money on Leeds while Ken Bates was at the helm. That was because of the way Bates treated and regarded Leeds fans, funnily enough he used the very term you used to describe fellow fans.
It must be great to be so superior to everyone else. Get yourself off to bed bitter boy.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****