<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Is Noel Whelan really Gipton ?

December 30 2017 at 5:14 PM
Spezial   (Login spezial)

Having listened to the daft cunt today, you’d have to say there’s a good chance. All the usual bollocks over the last few weeks, “it’s the sign of a good team that wins when it’s playing badly”. No you fuckin plum, it’s the sign of a lucky team who’s look will soon run out. What is it with these fuckin upbeat idiots, the alarm bells should have been well and truly ringing for anyone that knows the tiniest bit about football over the last few weeks. Today may have been a blessing in disguise if it helps the owners achieve some clarity about where we really are as a team and as promotion challengers. The subservients like Gipton will still be relatively happy, he may just light a sparkler at Ivanco’s tonight instead of their usual post match fireworks. Over to you Gipton, or is it Noel ?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Cock!

December 30 2017, 6:32 PM 

What a cock you really are. You’ve just showed your true colours. I bet you loved it when we got beat. Fastest post ever from you. Your not a Leeds supporter, your just a dickhead who thinks he’s a lot cleverer than you actually are. Why don’t you just fuck off and be a scum fan you dick.
A poor result and performance today and your the font of all knowledge of football. Noel Whelan is the latest in your firing line because his opinion differs from yours. Why don’t you call his employers at the BBC and tell them how clever you are and their summarisers know fuck all in comparison to you oh oracle if football.
Do us all a favour and fuck off you wanker.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Re: Cock!

December 30 2017, 6:38 PM 

Not calling anyone a spastic tonight then ? I’m sure the forum users that know someone disabled by spasticity will think you’re a right laugh. Maybe you could meet up with that other fuckin idiot who thought it was funny to take the mick out of people with Downs Syndrome the other week. If you can’t debate like an adult don’t bother coming on you sad cunt.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

December 30 2017, 6:40 PM 

Think we all need to be as one...millwall are coming ....I started digging a moat after I heard of the impending invasion

Respond to this message   
JohnToshacksbollocks
(Login JohnToshacksbollocks)

December 30 2017, 6:57 PM 

Today could be a blessing in disguise for us, show we're short in critical areas, we've rode our luck probably since the Norwich game yet we've picked points up, I've seen the comments lately i must say I'm with Gipton on this we're not the best but fucking hell it's not even blind support it is simply following your club, hope we beat Forest a decent Christmas for once

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

December 30 2017, 7:29 PM 

I hope I'm wrong, but I get this horrible feeling that we'll recruit fuck all during the January transfer window. I know we're not privy to private conversations that occur behind closed doors. It's not rocket science this league is unforgiving. I bet even Wolves despite current form at the half-way stage will look to recruit.

If the rumours are true that AR and TC are happy with the progress of current squad then there is a serious lack ambition. Just to stay in the top 6 we'll need to upgrade in several positions.

Everyone else can see issues, 30K + turn up every week it will be a big disappoint if the crowds start to drop. Better teams, with a physical presence will turn us over based on recent performances, yes points have been picked up, but the writing is still on the wall.

It is time for the owners to stand up.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

December 30 2017, 7:43 PM 

Would be a no brainer to reinvest the chris wood money in jan.What would you be holding the money back for.Lassonga should be sent packing to free up the 15k a week he is on.Will be interesting which direction the owner takes..unfortunately ortas recruitment has been shite so far.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

December 30 2017, 7:44 PM 

I hope there is strengthening in the window. Hopefully AR is working behind the scenes and not wanting to show his hand. I don’t honestly think TC has a lot of sway with the transfers and is probably told what he’s getting via Victor Orta.
A centre midfielder and a decent centre forward for starters. The last couple of games have showed how much we rely on Saiz. We need some physical stature down the spine, the midfield is too small and can get bullied too easily.
Ekuban is a big loss, I think he was just finding his feet in the championship.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

December 31 2017, 12:47 AM 

We also need a new goalkeeper, again he was at fault, pushing the ball back into the mix when he should be pushing it wide. It is worrying that the manager appears to have no real say in transfer recruitment. How can you manage a successful team if you can't influence which players are brought in?

Maybe TC will need to prove his worth and get more out the players he's got. Surely at his age Philips can't constantly produce shit performances. What the fuck do they do all week in training. It's not just him, there are others, surely should you improve over time, that's why you train all week, allegedly. Is it down to management and coaching or are they just crap players who have somehow made it as professionals.

AR get the cheque book out and spend some of that Wood money.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

December 30 2017, 7:24 PM 

If the cap fits. Looking for allies now are you, you fucking div.
Go watch Citeh or scum you cabbage.
As for a debate, how is that possible with someone as thick as you. As I have said before as others have in the past, things could be better on the football front but you choose not to read what others put on here, so how is a debate possible?
If you can read look back at previous posts and you will find I have said we need a lot of improvement but that will not stop me supporting my team.
As I have said before don’t let the truth get in the way of your superiority complex. Noel Whelan knows fuck all now as well. It must be great to be as clever as you oh Oracle.
What a cabbage you are!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login BannedbutforeverLeeds)

Spezial is Special

December 31 2017, 12:49 AM 

Keep up the great support Special 😆

This message has been edited by ovywhite on Dec 31, 2017 11:24 AM

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Gimpton

December 31 2017, 10:28 AM 

Looking for allies ? It’s an Internet forum that means fuck all you fool. Maybe your references to disabled people are down to stupidity and ignorance, or maybe you are a malevolent little prick. Anyway, you’ve got the other disabled basher fighting your corner for you. When does the new term start at Oak Tree Primary ? I’m sure they’ll have a little chair for you.

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Gipton/special

December 31 2017, 10:57 AM 

Fucking grow up the pair of you , specials just looking to be different, he’s entitled to his opinion as he keep telling us and we’re not unless it’s the same as his . It’s a forum say what you like But constantly slagging leeds off is getting a bit boring now and the name calling is just childish , here’s to a good 2018 maybe a top six finish who knows . I’m off to Asda to get some more fireworks

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Gipton/special

December 31 2017, 10:57 AM 

Fucking grow up the pair of you , specials just looking to be different, he’s entitled to his opinion as he keep telling us and we’re not unless it’s the same as his . It’s a forum say what you like But constantly slagging leeds off is getting a bit boring now and the name calling is just childish , here’s to a good 2018 maybe a top six finish who knows . I’m off to Asda to get some more fireworks

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Re: Gipton/special

December 31 2017, 11:36 AM 

At least you have a sense of humour Ivanco. Your reference to people rambling on about coal scuttles and roofing problems was aimed at me, and it was fuckin funny, no doubt about that. If certain people want to stoke the fire by starting a pointless thread about “the experts” not holding a street party after an unconvincing win against a shit team at Elland Road, I’ll have my say. If the same people choose to tell me I should “fuck off and support scum or citeh”, when I’ve spent my hard earned dough down at E.R supporting my team, I’ll have my say. The irony that is lost on these people, is that they are sat watching the game on the computer, supporting their team neither financially or vocally, yet telling people who go to the games to fuck off elsewhere. You really couldn’t script it could you? Happy New Year, enjoy your fireworks.

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Gipton/ special

December 31 2017, 1:52 PM 

I don’t know if the bit about the computer was referring to me , but I do go to home games and support my team both vocally and financially, and looking back at one of your previous post I got a right kicking in Wolverhampton and down Finsbury Park after a game at Highbury but that was a long time ago and I was able to take it, I wouldn’t fancy it now . So we’re all leeds aren’t we

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

Re: Gipton/ special

December 31 2017, 2:26 PM 

Opinions are opinions that's the beauty of social media, we can all join the debate. I'm on Spezial's side of the fence, but I respect other views.

Back in the old 2nd division there was always hope, OK it took 8 years to get back up, but we got it right we didn't look back because there was proper investment and planning.

Let's forget Bates and Cellino and look at today. It's the half-way stage we're in the top six, but we're papering over the cracks. If we don't invest NOW we'll fade away,
that is not doom and gloom it's reality.

Not once since we were relegated (apart from the 1st or 2nd season) have we made a concerted effort to get out of this league. I remember AR rambling on about how he spoke to Kenny Daglish who recommended us to him as club worth buying because of it's history. Has he taken those comments on board?

AR made a big statement when he bought ER. Now he needs to make a bigger statement and invest in a team that's weak and at times piss poor in parts. Come February when we play the 'bigger boys' in this league, we could be in for a torrid time.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Re: Gipton/ special

December 31 2017, 9:50 PM 

I think the argument has lost its way from the original points and descended......

Originally some thought that the manager should be sacked whereas some thought he was doing as well as could be expected with the resources he was given ie the current playing squad.

Have to say that I love to see the board have a life with a good debate, but prefer it to stay this side of getting personal when the whole point of debate is lost.

So shall we make it our New Years Resolution to say it how we see it but keep on point rather than personalised?

Happy New Year boys.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Re: Gipton/special

December 31 2017, 4:33 PM 

Moving the goalposts again spezial needs. You did say you don’t waste your money and people who go through thick and thin are in your words “Morons” but again don’t let the truth get in the way. I go through thick and thin when work allows, which I would imagine is a lot more than you. I’m sure if you check back the name calling was started by others.
Everyone is welcome to their opinions, something which seems to be lost on you.
Standards set by yourself as ridiculous as they are do indeed qualify me as a true Leeds fan. I have no idea how you come to that ridiculous conclusion. My lad goes to every home game and has done for at least 10 years but cannot class himself a proper Leeds fan as he’s hasn’t had his head kicked in while at the game.
So please clarify what equates to a proper fan.
I will be there tomorrow to support my team even after a piss poor performance against Birmingham and it spoils my whole weekend when Leeds lose in a shit fashion but I will still support MY team.
MOT one of the Morons.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****