January 7 2018, 12:13 PM 

Looked worrying until the goal, against the run of play

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: Team selection today.

January 7 2018, 12:14 PM 

Well 1 up is a great start, once again Phillips is in, just watch how ineffective he is, if he can’t have a good game against Newport he never will but will always get picked.
Let’s see if Jackson and Anita take their chance.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Re: Team selection today.

January 7 2018, 12:20 PM 

Your lad is having a blinder haha

Respond to this message   
bonesy
(Login cheshirewhites)

Re: team selection today

January 7 2018, 12:38 PM 

Ive seen milk turn quicker than that Lassogga.That defence looks a bit fucking dodgy.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

January 7 2018, 12:58 PM 

Shite to be honest

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

January 7 2018, 1:03 PM 

Couldn't complain if we went in level, the team are clueless, no idea about holding the ball up, we desperately need a second, probably a third.
I dont understand why he didn't change the full 11 if he isn't taking it seriously.
Damned if we win damned if we don't today.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

January 7 2018, 1:07 PM 

Lasogga looks a mile off the pace even against this level of team. Don’t know if it’s complacency or just that bad.
Need to get another here.

Respond to this message   
bonesy
(Login cheshirewhites)

January 7 2018, 1:49 PM 

Ive got the car ready to take that useless cunt Lassogga back to Germany.Enough is enough now of watching this fucker in a Leeds shirt. Apparently TC says we have enough up top to be ok for rest of season. Now he either has summot up his sleave or he is watching a fucking different game than me week in week out.

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Team selection

January 7 2018, 2:04 PM 

Well that was absolute shite , I thought last years 3rd round game was bad but that shower of shite want shooting . If the club have any respect for the fans they need to issue a public apology to the ones that traveled today , I’m leeds through and through but fuck me that has to go down as one of the worst ever performances

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

January 7 2018, 2:05 PM 

Dogshit.Our football tourist claims ekuban,roofe,grot n the corpse lassonga are enough.WTF did he not sub lassonga instead of grot at least grot worked.Ive banged on about how shit our squad is and that about sums it up.Cheap foreign crap.Spend the wood money on proven quality not shitty foreigners who we then loan out.Orta needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

January 7 2018, 2:05 PM 

Dogshit.Our football tourist claims ekuban,roofe,grot n the corpse lassonga are enough.WTF did he not sub lassonga instead of grot at least grot worked.Ive banged on about how shit our squad is and that about sums it up.Cheap foreign crap.Spend the wood money on proven quality not shitty foreigners who we then loan out.Orta needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

CJ

January 7 2018, 2:09 PM 

Stop fucking repeating ya sen. PRESS THE BUTTON ONCE THEN FUCKING WAIT .

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login BannedbutforeverLeeds)

Re: CJ

January 7 2018, 2:24 PM 

Newport and Leeds were 'winners' today; both teams got the result they wanted.

Same as last season, Leeds fans should get their ticket and travel money back because Leeds never had any intention of going through to next round.

Keep your eye on the next round games, plenty of premier and championship teams will get knocked out with no effort and there won't be any complaints about lack of penalties, poor refereeing etc. Cos they don't want to be in it in the first place.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Indefensible

January 7 2018, 2:42 PM 

I cannot stick up for one player in that game. Why put Saiz on if your not going for it. We should still be beating teams like that. They just wanted it more today, could be a struggle raising morale after that.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: CJ

January 7 2018, 2:43 PM 

I cant help it mate.Trigger happy.At least it was only twice.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****