<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Badge

January 24 2018 at 12:12 PM
Crossgates  (Login Crossgates84)

Anybody seen the new badge?
I had to look at the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st, absolutely terrible.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ozz Meister
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

Shocking

January 24 2018, 12:31 PM 

Who were the 10,000 fucking empty headed fuckwits who were consulted. Complete shite.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Shocking

January 24 2018, 12:44 PM 

Great to change but as above who the fuck got consulted, should have had multiple choice and a mass vote or something

Respond to this message   
markymark1967
(Login markymark1967)

Re: Shocking

January 24 2018, 1:40 PM 

Absolute wankpiss

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

Re: New Badge

January 24 2018, 2:23 PM 

I've not liked any badge since the white rose in wilkos era and none before that apart from the peacock one. Fucking hated the smileys.

Respond to this message   
Chaz
(Login halifaxcharlie)

New Badge

January 24 2018, 2:30 PM 

Just goes to show how the present hierarchy are completely clueless

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

January 24 2018, 2:37 PM 

Plenty getting their panties in a twist tho.. describing it as thuggish and facist?? I'm coming round to it 😀

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

January 24 2018, 2:39 PM 

If only doc martens made footy boots

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Hitler salute

January 24 2018, 2:54 PM 

Said all along Adolph was a Leeds fan
wink.gif

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

Quote ....

January 24 2018, 3:16 PM 

Gary Kelly I’ve the old leeds badge on my arm from when I signed for the club “ 91/92 season and that will never be changed “ or removed “ super leeds “ MOT “

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

Embarrassing!

January 24 2018, 3:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

Worst badge

January 24 2018, 3:58 PM 

In our history absolutely awful. Kinnear says it represents the community an the club how the fuck does it Leeds salute is an action by the fans it doesn’t really symbolise us as a club. Should of done what chelscum did an go back to one of our old ones for our centenary next year an put it to a vote online instead we’ve got a badge that you’d find in a kids party bag

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: Worst badge

January 24 2018, 4:10 PM 

The white rose of wilko's era should have been reinstated..brought us recent ish success.I to thought it was an april fools joke..it reminds me of a communist workers rights symbol..absolutely embarrasing and out of touch by a bunch of fucking idiots.

Respond to this message   
No1 wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

January 24 2018, 4:27 PM 

I won't bother going to a game next season if that's what we're wearing.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

January 24 2018, 4:29 PM 

It’s nearly as bad as the current pile of shite we have on our shirts. I’ve always wanted to return to something that historically represents the city of Leeds. The original coat of arms would do for me. If not, parts of the City’s emblem, a hanging sheep, the three stars or the Leeds Owl, any combination. Something that is a bona fide link to the city or the coat of arms. I’ve got an old badge from when I was a kid, it’s the hanging sheep above the three yellow stars of the original badge. It is fuckin mint, but was never worn on the team shirts. That would be my choice, but if this proposed badge annoys the left wing snowflakes and suggests right wing links, it’s certainly better than the pisspotical shield.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

January 24 2018, 4:46 PM 

Let them know your not happy.
sign the petition. It's been up over 4 hours and has over 36,000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/andrea-radrizzani-stop-lufc-from-implementing-the-leeds-salute-crest

Respond to this message   
No1 wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

January 24 2018, 4:55 PM 

Apart from the cheesy, tacky MLS design, ever since kinnear joined I've noticed a constant emphasis on empty marketing terms and gimmicks - eg #family #together - and now the commercialization of the Leeds fans salute, something that should never be brought over into the corporate world. All this empty rhetoric about fans being at the heart of the 'community' - it doesn't mean a fucking thing.

It's corprate brainstorming by people who literally know, or at least understand nothing about lufc. It's all motivated by working out what angle to market the club going forward. The board cares so much about the Leeds community that they've increased ticket prices, and will not pay the going rate for a proven manager or decent striker.

It feels patronising and deliberately contrived. Did town do all this shite on their way to the Premier league? I don't trust kinnear or radrizzani.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

January 24 2018, 8:03 PM 

Just seen it. An absolute disgrace, struggling to comprehend the thinking behind this?

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

January 24 2018, 10:11 PM 

Kinnear is a corporate monster with no regard for tradition..hes not got leeds united in his heart.Were his 10000 supporters the same imaginary clowns who voted to leave elland road for a tip under risdale.Hes a marketing bullshiter who believes in #this and #that but hes in the wrong place for that nonsense.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

January 25 2018, 10:03 AM 

I guess the badge will suit the 'Seig Hielers' and the Nazis maybe that's where the fictious 10,000 came from.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****