<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Last night

January 31 2018 at 6:29 AM
Ivanco  (Login ivanco)

I suppose the less said about last night the better , never mind 3 points on Saturday will put that right

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

Transfer Window

January 31 2018, 10:53 AM 

We've signed fuck all of note during this window as I suspected. I guess it sums up Radz's ambition. We're slowly slipping away into no mans land. So much for building on last season and a top six finish it's only a pipe dream with current crop of shit players.

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Transfer window

January 31 2018, 7:50 PM 

I think we’ve bought a striker from West Brom , not sure who he is just caught a bit on sky about it

Respond to this message   
Ivanco
(Login ivanco)

Transfer window

January 31 2018, 7:58 PM 

Tyler Roberts 19 year old welsh lad

Respond to this message   
markymark1967
(Login markymark1967)

Re: Transfer window

February 1 2018, 11:07 PM 

Fuck me talk about negative, "just about sums up Rads ambition" ???

What about the fact he bought the club, guess that's cost him at least £30 million,

Then he's bought the ground back, at around £20 million

Lad from Boro, £3 million plus add on's

Lad from WBA £3 million plus add on's

Plus the young ones that have gone into the development squad?

Yes things on the pitch aren't going as we would like, but to slag the
chairman of for spending at my uneducated estimate of around £70 million
less than a year into his ownership, get a grip ffs

Would you rather have Bates, Cellino, or those robbing bastard Jew boys led
by Krazner in charge???

No wonder I rarely come on here anymore, its full of clowns, I would say the
only sane ones on here these days are Pitbull and Ovy, but I've met them and
know for a fact that neither are right in the head.....

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

February 2 2018, 6:38 AM 

For your information there are quite a few on here that think Radrizzani is doing a decent job even though things on the pitch leave a lot to be desired. Having said that maybe some of the investment in all the players for the under 23s could have gone to the first team.
As for Ovy he is probably the biggest critic.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

February 2 2018, 7:12 AM 

Biggest critic of the team not the owner,you're a cheeky twot marky I'm the only one reet in t'head and off the meds.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

February 2 2018, 2:55 PM 

Goalposts moving!!!

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

February 3 2018, 4:29 PM 

Goalposts not moving at all fella, please read what I say, the team, the squad is shite, we aren't good enough, we WONT get promoted and very probable won't make the play offs, this isn't just coming now, Ive said it all season long, at the beginning when you and others were salivating at the great start we made, acceptably heart over head !! but some of us realistically knew what was going to happen this season, and don't give me that bollocks about being happy when we don't win either.
As for the owner, yes I'm happy with the progress of the ground and another couple of things but lets face it, bates rebuilt parts of the stadium for a reason, to make a profit further down the line, AR could just be doing the exact same thing couldn't he or do you know differently ???
Goalposts moving, not at all son not at all.
Happy where we are, not a chance.

Respond to this message   
markymark1967
(Login markymark1967)

February 1 2018, 11:07 PM 

Fuck me talk about negative, "just about sums up Rads ambition" ???

What about the fact he bought the club, guess that's cost him at least £30 million,

Then he's bought the ground back, at around £20 million

Lad from Boro, £3 million plus add on's

Lad from WBA £3 million plus add on's

Plus the young ones that have gone into the development squad?

Yes things on the pitch aren't going as we would like, but to slag the
chairman of for spending at my uneducated estimate of around £70 million
less than a year into his ownership, get a grip ffs

Would you rather have Bates, Cellino, or those robbing bastard Jew boys led
by Krazner in charge???

No wonder I rarely come on here anymore, its full of clowns, I would say the
only sane ones on here these days are Pitbull and Ovy, but I've met them and
know for a fact that neither are right in the head.....

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

February 4 2018, 12:58 AM 

'Lad from Boro, £3 million plus add on's' ' Lad from WBA £3 million plus add on's'. You don't even know their names. They're hardly going to set The Championship alight. Last season, despite tailing off at the end, there was a big improvement, for a club of this 'stature' you'd expect further improvements. He had the whole summer to do this. Some of players that have been recruited are a joke.

We had a decent academy not so long ago, half of the players recruited seemed to be for the academy or they've been sent out on loan. This hardly seems like the stance of a club that is pushing for promotion.

Respond to this message   
markymark1967
(Login markymark1967)

February 5 2018, 11:34 PM 

I don't even know their names? oh I'm so sorry, didn't know I had to name them, makes me less of a supporter than you then I suppose, even though I first went to ER in 1975, watched some ginger haired bloke from Scotland, went on to manage Leeds, cant for the life in me remember his fucking name tho.....

Thought the "lad" from Boro put in a decent shift on Saturday given we were down to 10 men and he had to fill in at centre half after that daft Swiss (or is he from Austrian) defender Borini or whatever his name is got sent off, like I said, too fucking negative on here these days.....

As for the Academy, he's obviously buying for the future as well as now, but then you obviously must know how much money he's got and he's obviously not spending it, I myself was disappointed he didn't make a bid for Messi, obviously.....

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

February 6 2018, 11:58 AM 

You've got the wrong end of the stick. It's got fuck all to do with your knowledge of United or how long you've been going. As long as I can articulate my opinions don't deem them to be negative. If someone has an opinion I don't just suddenly pipe up with bollocks and suggest they are negative. Read my posts.

As for the transfer policy, yes I think it's poor. No I don't know how much we've got. But reportedly we had 20M in the coffers from the sale of Wood and Taylor. We had the whole of last summer to plan a promotion push.

Considering where we got to last season, naturally I expect us to kick on (I know it is not guaranteed). We've recruited some shit players. If you're aiming for a top six finish you're not going to do it with the current personnel.

Opinions are opinions articulate your response, you've been around as long me. We've both watched the ginger fellow. I've still got expectations despite the past 14-15 years of calamity.

Respond to this message   
markymark1967
(Login markymark1967)

February 6 2018, 1:47 PM 

Fair comment, and yes signings could have been better, but that's down to Orta not the chairman, he's the one everyone should be taking their frustration out on

Felt sorry for TC, one hand tied behind his back just like the previous 9-10 managers, Warnock said as much after the game on Saturday, but at the end of the day his tactics and team selection just weren't good enough, subbing your striker when you have fought back from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 was suicide, then the daft twat did it again on Saturday, wouldn't mind but he put that clown sacko shit on!

Time to get behind Heckingbottom, I 've been hearing good things about him, highly rated at the FA as a coach, time will tell obviously but all this blocks on social media saying he hated Leeds as a kid is irrelevant, if he gets us back on track no one will give a shit,

Did a good job at Barnsley on a shoestring last season and the one before, only for the big boys to come knocking and buy all the talent he brought through

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

February 6 2018, 4:43 PM 

I just hope he hasn't been brought in just to bring on the youngsters just so they can be flogged on later. Make a change for them to have a future here and not somewhere else like Burnley

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

February 6 2018, 6:47 PM 

To be fair pal are you not surprised that players moved on from the club it’s been like a fucking circus for 15 year or so an no young player that comes through our academy that shows some real ability will stick around unless we show real intent ourselves as a club. Look at Cook last week against Chelsea he was best player on pitch an has been called up to England squad since leaving ER so I cant knock anybody for trying to better themselves I’d like nowt better than seeing these players stick around but unless we start investing in our first team with real quality then it will just be business as usual down at the circus

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

February 6 2018, 9:34 PM 

It hurts me to see our young talent moving on so quickly. We've been a basket case for too long, you can't blame them. this where our owners should be working to keep them for longer and least look to get 10M+ for them.

I hope Heckingbottom is given every chance to prove himself.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****