Who's next boys?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: TC Gone!

February 4 2018, 9:44 PM 

Hopefully he'll take hopeless phillips and a few others with him.
Mcclaren Grayson Hughes will all be in the mix along with some unknowns from Cyprus Spain and Serbia no doubt.
Good fucking riddance clueless clown Christiansen.

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

February 4 2018, 9:51 PM 

Bout time not won since Boxing Day in any comp. Graysons bookies favourite don’t know about that appointment should of sacked the cunt weeks ago when Pulis was out of a job

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

February 4 2018, 10:09 PM 

Thank fuck for that, I know sometimes it's about patience, but in his case he should of went in October. 30K at every home game (better than last season) I'm not sure the owners understand the potential at this club.

They really need to sit down think which direction they want to go. Starting with the personnel they want to bring into the club I mean players and management.

Respond to this message   
No1 wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

February 4 2018, 10:41 PM 

Mclaren was at Elland Road on Saturday. And bets are suspended on mclaren. Ffs. Radrizzani is a fucking con man. And I want the cunt out.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(Login BannedbutforeverLeeds)

February 5 2018, 12:17 AM 

Finally thank fuck.

Now we can put to bed them fucking happy clappers like Overman or Ovaryman or whatever his cunting name was who was shouting out of his arse from gypo site near Drighlington.

MOT

Respond to this message   
WHT
(Login weishaupt)

Re: TC Gone

February 5 2018, 6:27 AM 

Same formation week in week out, lost games from winning positions by changing tatics at wrong times and could not respond to going a goal behind...

Dave desperate for Overman to bite, the same Overman who has been anti TC for months.

Respond to this message   
overman
(Login overman8)

February 5 2018, 9:50 AM 

Yes Dave, well done Dave and if it helps your little cause for some form of validation on here, I will play along with it.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

February 5 2018, 5:05 PM 

That total tossed orta should be made to make a silk purse out of a sows ears,he reckons they can cut it,ballbag.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Heckingbottom

February 5 2018, 6:09 PM 

Young, English, a Barnsley fan in charge of Barnsley just signed a new deal..I don't get why you would leave the club you have always supported for a club you hate...also coming into a a club with a director of football who picks the players, must be mad I just don't get it....the manager should identify the players he wants then go to the board who then try to sign them...can we just have some normality back....I'm also sceptical the amount of red cards we got, I'm convinced TC was forced out from within the dressing room, hopefully we can get back on track, I did fancy Grayson getting another crack at it with some money.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: Heckingbottom

February 5 2018, 8:18 PM 

Orta should have gone to.Was a major factor in appointing TC and he has also bought a load of shite.If he thinks we have a top six squad why doesnt he become the coach.Heckingbottom is young and probably accepted that orta will call the shots and sign the players.At least heckingbottom knows the championship.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

February 5 2018, 8:54 PM 

Likes to promote youth so will think all his Christmas's have come at once with u23s

Respond to this message   
Whiterover
(Login Whiterover)

February 6 2018, 6:51 PM 

"At least heckingbottom knows the championship"
AYE - FROM THE BOTTOM UP !!!!!
Still beggars can't be choosers? At least we never got the wally with the brolly!
Agree about Orta - he's more responsible than TC imo.
Its a roller coaster ride thats LEEDS...

Respond to this message   
steak
(Login steakandsidney)

February 6 2018, 8:24 PM 

Given a straight choice last June over TC and Heckenbottom you would have chosen Heckenbottom all day long on the back of what he'd done at Barnsley ... Bright young English coach with fresh and open ideas who at least knows what The English Divisions are about ....its about time some of our young English coaches were given a chance...

Everybody hates Leeds until Leeds come calling...best of luck pal ...he'll need it with some of our support

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

February 6 2018, 9:27 PM 

An underwhelming appointment. I guess beggars can't be choosers, we only do bargain basement shopping. However Heckingbottom has done well at Barnsley, despite his recent run. I'd like have gone for Marco Silva, we couldn't afford him plus we're probably not on his radar.

Strange how Heckingbottom signed a new 3 year contract only a few days ago. He's young and seems up and coming I wish him all the best with us, he'll need it with the DoF calling the shots in the transfer market.

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

February 6 2018, 9:46 PM 

According to sky sports heckingbottom signed a 12 month rolling contract a few days ago so coming to Leeds was a no brainier when we were offering an 18 month deal as much as he’s a Barnsley lad there’s no loyalty in business an that’s just what this is. We’ve probably doubled his money an upgraded his Audi to an Aston Martin an hopefully he won’t be fighting relegation next season so just makes sense if he fails he’s getting a decent payout if he succeeds in what the board wants hopefully promotion then he’ll go down in Leeds folklore what’s he got to lose

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

February 6 2018, 9:56 PM 

Apparently having a dof was what appealed to him, he didn't like doing all the office shit, preferring to be 'out on the grass'

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

February 6 2018, 10:32 PM 

Well if he wants that prick Orta making his signings then good luck to bloke but I for one would not be happy with someone picking staff that I’d have to work with on a daily basis I’d like to make that decision

Respond to this message   
Overman
(Login overman8)

February 6 2018, 10:54 PM 

He won't last the season, he'll just be yet another casualty. If things don't change at the top, then it matters very little who we appoint as manager.

Respond to this message   
JohnToshacksbollocks
(Login JohnToshacksbollocks)

February 7 2018, 10:36 AM 

I can't do with Orta BUT the clubs policy is 15 bags a week for a player (Saiz exception on 17 allegedly) - where is he supposed to go shopping? I'm starting to fear it's just another fucking person on the cheap

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****