<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Today

February 10 2018 at 3:47 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Much better performance wise, new manager brings that though, finished with 10 men but we started with 10 (useless phillips don't count) got to say the ref cost us the game, he was consistently bad all match, they should have had one sent off and if that was a penalty then so was our claim.
Heckingbottom will know what its like to hate Leeds, he's one of them.
Cant wait for saiz to come back.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
protier
(Login protier)

Re: Today

February 10 2018, 7:14 PM 

As you say better performance especially the second half. Cooper was sent off for a similar tackle although 30 years ago neither would have even been a foul. As for the diving bastard for the penalty the ref couldn't wait to give it, O'Kane stopped and he fell into him.

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

February 10 2018, 8:33 PM 

Agree with the points made a better performance especially second half penalty decision was a joke O’Kane never touched him the sheff United player was looking for the contact didn’t get it so threw himself down anyway. Our shout for a pen was a lot more clearer player moves his hand towards ball so in letter of the law it’s a penalty. If Phillips starts the next game after today’s showing we know either heckingbottoms not picking the team or he’s as clueless as thommo. Play Anita in midfield instead of that useless cunt after all that is his natural position not full back. An sacko fuck me he can’t cross a fucking ball to save his life a think one of his attempts landed in Hillsbrough. Give some of the youth a chance heck seasons over now especially with run of fixtures we’ve got upcoming

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

February 10 2018, 10:35 PM 

Didn’t watch watch the game today even though I’ve got SKY at home. Two reasons; firstly, I fuckin hate the way the game has gone. Any half decent robust challenge is a yellow card, and any slightly mistimed challenge that goes slightly wrong, is a red. It’s fuckin shite. And on a political note, it’s cowtowing to EUFA. This isn’t football anymore. Do you think an England international and one of the best tacklers of the modern era, David Batty, would ever grace the field nowadays? No chance. Any aggressive or physical element has gone forever. It’s fuckin laughable what we call football nowadays. Secondly, this isn’t the rabbit catchers team. I’ll get interested again when Kes gets his chance, if he’s fuckin man enough to choose his own players. This shower of shite is only going one way whoever manages them. It’s no use trying to pick through the bones of this current squad, they were never gonna be good enough to mount a promotion challenge. I’ll resist the chance to lose any more hair following a team of mercenaries, and spend my hard earned in better ways. One of them will be following the Rhinos. Shit name, but fully committed, underpaid pros that are proud to wear the shirt of Leeds.

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

February 10 2018, 11:35 PM 

Couldn't agree more. And it's been brought into sharp focus this week by that whining cunt Guardiola petitioning the FA for more protection for his playes. It's a fucking joke. Cunts like him and the BBC have turned it into a no contact cheats charter.
Think back to Kewell the dirt diving little cunt, he's nothing compared to what they are turning football into. Fuck skill and guts, it's all about show and cheat now.
Fuck it, I think I've had enough of the shit football has turned into. Let the kids and split arses have it now. Yorkshire Carnegie for me, can't watch Rhinos because League is boring shite.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

February 10 2018, 11:57 PM 

Agree with sentiments regards non contact sport it's pathetic notice how the cringeworthy commentators agree with whatever the ref (cheats)give !
I laked albeit in a much lower league in every position including goalkeeper, tossers of today cant even kick with their best foot.
I suppose today's game ain't geared up for us gentlemen of yesteryore , said to our lass months back I'm gonna stop watching on tv.
Super Leeds

Respond to this message   
chickenbhuna10
(Login chickenbhuna10)

February 13 2018, 4:59 PM 

League is boring shite so your going to watch union...
Thats one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard..

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****