Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • gues i'm gonna have to delete my nostril forum
    • the gesticulating hobo
      Posted Aug 8, 1999 7:07 PM

just kidding.... i was wondering.....when they found dale sveum in darryl's nostrils....was he still alive? did he survive on nothing but crack and boogers for half a season? =============================================== on my site you can see him sniff crack http://go.to/deef and leave a message on the forum there if you are a chankee fan.... sorry, but i need more peeps comin to ma site son =============================================== YO darryls nostrils are so big, i bet he could stick his body in there and form a ball and roll to yankee stadium.... he never drops the ball in left field...all he has to do is inhale and the ball will go in those humongi nostrils along with chuck knoblach and a few fans! and to throw...blow! and he probably got like fitty crack ho up there in dem nostrils...he try to make love but they got too close to his face....so dale sveum is having a party all the time wit da fitty crack ho! lets start a nostril fan club....ray will be the president and i can be the vice president...yo I AM MAKING AN OFFICIAL NOSTRIL WEB SITE it will be up soon!!! he probably had like nine kids wit a ho but we don't know about it cause he inhaled the kids he didn't have wit his wife!!! YO when darrly yells really loud, you hear an echo in his cave nostrils! i bet he even got a bear up in dat place son! aight later peeps...peace out... "from the side it looks like a liquid until you taste it!" -habib from saudi arabia
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)