<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Grand Prix 11-Executif 3--still available

October 6 2005 at 3:47 PM
Capt Nemo  (Login JeffBuckley)
from IP address 132.79.11.16

Third hydro for offering. Executif 3, GP-11, is still available and needs to go down the road, quick and cheap. Motor is pulled, boat is cleaned and prepped for travel on full aluminum tilt bed trailer. The trailer alone is worth double the entire package price. Two pictures attached to illustrate the damage incurred at Wolfboro '03. Contrary to the misrepresentations and comments of certain individuals, one of these pictures illustrates the transom damage fairly well. Another detailed shot is available on www.vintageraceboatshop.com
No reasonable offer refused since my shop must be vacated soon due to pending sale. 803-517-2591, Nemo.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Capt Nemo
(Login JeffBuckley)

Pix..here you go.

October 6 2005, 4:01 PM 

Ross McCracken
(Login gpracing)

World Record Run

October 6 2005, 6:14 PM 

Capt. Nemo!

My parents recently retired and are downsizing on the homefront. In the clean-up we came across a bunch of Videos from Valleyfield (Sunday 83-88) and St-Timothee (Sunday 83-87). Included is the Sunday in St-Tim when Bruno Brossoit smashed the Record in the GP-11. I can't remember ever seeing anything like it before or after. He actually went around for a 4th lap and stopped in front of the grandstand. He stood up in the cockpit, waved to the crowd, then bent down and tapped the boat for a job well done. Awesome.

Working on getting these transfered over to DVD and will make them available.

Good luck in moving this GP Classic!

Ross

Capt Nemo
(no login)

Thanks for the offer and memories

October 7 2005, 2:14 PM 

Ross,

Without saying, this hull and the history that went with it, made it an absolute pleasure to drive. I look forward to seeing your dvd's. The boat will find a good home and will likely continue to see substantial water action.

Capt Nemo
(no login)

Going to a good home

October 9 2005, 9:26 AM 

She's sold and going to a terrific,new home. More neat action to be seen, heard, and witnessed...Hold on to your shorts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This website is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any transaction that takes place between the buyer and seller.
I am ONLY providing this forum as a place for folks to connect and advertise that they are selling or are in need of a vintage race boat or part.
Buyers/Sellers - DO NOT use this forum to "discuss any part, before or after, the transaction" or it will be removed. Please contact each other DIRECTLY and keep those discussions off this board!
Be Alert - There are scammers who troll boards looking to steal your money.
Click here on some good ideas about selling and buying stuff.