<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vintage DEBBOLD Hydroplane rudder & mount

January 3 2006 at 2:03 PM
jimsHYDROshop  (Login uglyoldcrow)
from IP address 69.207.170.114

I have a complete DEBBOLD hydroplane rudder setup perfect for small class hydroplane, Cracker Box or POD. The mounting bracket is for vertical transom. The tiller arm is for cable steering. It has a built in water PU cast into the bottom of the rudder. Rudder, mount, and tiller all have the DEBBOLD name cast into them. All cast aluminum. E-mail me at jhawver@rochester.rr.com for sizes,pictures,etc. Cost: $200 + shipping. Thanks, Jm

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bill Barrett
(no login)

DIEBOLD HYDRO RUDDER & MOUNT

January 26 2006, 3:45 AM 

If POSSIBLE send pics to my E-MAIL-BILLYBRTT@YAHOO.COM you can contac me @ [228-392-6064] THANK'S Bill

Robert Leach
(no login)

rudder and mount

January 30 2006, 5:06 PM 

Hello,
I am interested in the Debold rudder and mount, questions:
1. length of rudder
2. is it made of steel
3. length of mounting brackets
Please send pictures by email to:

Robert Leach
rhlmleach@sbcglobal.net

Thank You

David Anderson
(no login)

still available?

March 6 2009, 11:56 AM 

Do you still have the rudder ? if so can you send pics?
thanks

GEORGE PRICE
(no login)

INFO

March 6 2009, 12:21 PM 

PLEASE SENT YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO MY E-MAIL I WOULD LIKE TO CONSIDER THESE ITEMS SOLD I NEED THEM BADLY DO TO THE FIRE THAT MELTED MINE DOWN IN MY GARAGE FIRE THANKS GEORGE PRICE

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This website is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any transaction that takes place between the buyer and seller.
I am ONLY providing this forum as a place for folks to connect and advertise that they are selling or are in need of a vintage race boat or part.
Buyers/Sellers - DO NOT use this forum to "discuss any part, before or after, the transaction" or it will be removed. Please contact each other DIRECTLY and keep those discussions off this board!
Be Alert - There are scammers who troll boards looking to steal your money.
Click here on some good ideas about selling and buying stuff.