<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Super rare 1926 Caille Master 5 speed twin racing hydroplane outboard

April 11 2010 at 7:25 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.116.141

For sale..A very rare race 1926 Caille racing outboard, all original, factory built. Caille outboards were built in Detroit. This is the Master 5 Speed Twin in racing trim model. The prop can be placed in front of the gearhousing for extra speed. Still has the bronze plaque staing the front propeller feature. It came out of a deceased hydroplane racers collection...hanging in the rafters since the 30's...email me for pics and price. Very Cool looking...Email primarycare7@aol.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Caille for sale

April 12 2010, 7:21 AM 

I'm interested in the engine and would appreciate some pictures and the asking price.

Thanks!

(no login)

SOLD

May 23 2010, 9:16 PM 

Thanks for all the emails. Racing outboard has been sold. Flywheeel has also been sold, Jerry

(no login)

SOLD, Caille has been sold

July 31 2010, 7:58 PM 

Thank you for the emails the Caille racing outboard has been sold along with the Weiand Manifold I have also posted

Current Topic - Super rare 1926 Caille Master 5 speed twin racing hydroplane outboard  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This website is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any transaction that takes place between the buyer and seller.
I am ONLY providing this forum as a place for folks to connect and advertise that they are selling or are in need of a vintage race boat or part.
Buyers/Sellers - DO NOT use this forum to "discuss any part, before or after, the transaction" or it will be removed. Please contact each other DIRECTLY and keep those discussions off this board!
Be Alert - There are scammers who troll boards looking to steal your money.
Click here on some good ideas about selling and buying stuff.