<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Free Peter Perrett gig and book launch

March 18 2015 at 8:03 AM
No score for this post
johnnythunders  (Login johnnythunders)

To celebrate the release of Nina Antonia's new book on Peter, The One and the Only Ones there will be a free launch gig at Rough Trade West on April 9 1800 - 2000. Peter will be playing some acoustic songs and I will be DJ-ing. If you would like to come it is ESSENTIAL you RSVP via info@thinmanpress.com.

My review of the book is herehttp://onlyrockandroll.london/2015/03/18/the-one-only-peter-perrett-homme-fatale-revised-edition/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
another girl
(Login johnnythunders)

Playlist from Nina's book launch

No score for this post
April 10 2015, 12:10 AM 

Here are the records I played tonight
http://onlyrockandroll.london/2015/04/09/peter-perrett-book-launch-gig-setlist/

If you were there, I hope you had a good time

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
seb
(Login sebmelmoth)

Re: Playlist from Nina's book launch

No score for this post
April 10 2015, 4:43 PM 

nice job! anyone know Peter's setlist? any juicy gossip or sightings? i wish i could have gone...

ML
(no login)

Set list

No score for this post
April 11 2015, 5:43 PM 

For those not at the book launch PP played the following songs supported by Jamie on gtr and vcl in the basement of Rough Trade off Portobello Rd West London in front of about 60 people.

Set list: 1. Is This How Much You Care? 2. I'm Yours 3. Can"t for the life of me remember but it was a newer song! 4. My Seeet Angel 5. Sea Voyageur.

I was towards the back so couldn't here much of the inbetween song banter from PP except a bit about Tony Wilson being 'one of the good guys'.

PP in good voice playing a set list governed by the surroundings. After the live set there was a book signing at the counter where I spoke to him about I'm Yours which, if you don't know, is an early OO song never realeased. He sad he was wrtitng a new song in 2011 and realised the chorus to the original song would fit perfectly with the verses of the new song

seb
(Login sebmelmoth)

Re: Set list

No score for this post
April 12 2015, 11:09 PM 

thanks a lot - appreciate it.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Find more forums on PunkCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Free Domain Name Service The Only Ones, Peter Perrett, The Only Ones, The Only Ones Forum, Peter Perrett Forum, The Only Ones, Peter Perrett The Only Ones,