<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Bristol Gig

August 30 2015 at 9:57 AM
No score for this post
SimonCH  (Login SimonCH)

Fantastic gig last night in Bristol, Peter and the band were great,, the set list was well chosen - a great mix of new, old and not quite so old (two The One songs were included, which I was very happy about). Highlights for me included a stunning Big Sleep, Peter, Peter Jr and Jamie lining up and delivering a spine tingling instrumental climax. New songs - An Epic Story and the violin assisted Living in my Head sound like potential future classics. A lyric change in The Beast , 'there is a cure...willpower' perhaps tells much about why the energy levels are up and Peter looks revitalised. Bring on the new album!
A big thank you as well to Peter for being so patient with my fan boy ramblings, chatting, signing my book and setlist and trying hard to help me get a photo, it did come out after all! Nice to meet a musical hero who is as nice as you'd hope they'd be.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Find more forums on PunkCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Free Domain Name Service The Only Ones, Peter Perrett, The Only Ones, The Only Ones Forum, Peter Perrett Forum, The Only Ones, Peter Perrett The Only Ones,