We're always in need of good moderators to keep this highly addictive and growing community working. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!
In order to be able to APPLY for a moderator's position, you must:
* have been a WAFF member for at least 6 (six) months,
* be fluent in English,
* be at least 18 years old,
* be able to visit this community/moderate at least 3 times per week,
* be a frequent participant in good standing (ie. not a constant flamer, complainer, troll, etc)
* know, practice and be ready to enforce The Official WAFF Rules,
* be 'relatively' knowledgeable in defence related subjects (ie. be able to tell the difference between an F-16 and a Mig-29)
* be able to let your patriotic/nationalist feeling go and moderate in an even-handed, balanced, objective manner...
If you think you meet all that's listed above and want to give it a try, send an email to one of the administrators then tells us a bit about yourself and answers the following two questions;
1. If you were an admin, why would you admit this applicant to the Moderators Group?
2. If you had to change one aspect of this forum/community in order to improve it, what would it be?
Thank you for your interest.
|This message has been edited by Greekbono on May 7, 2008 2:03 AM|