Welcome to TheBigVagina.com

[ HOME ] [ PHOTOS ] [ ADVICE COLUMN ] [ A HEALTHY VAGINA ] [ MESSAGE BOARD ] [ Blog ]

Sex & Relationships

Vaginal Surgery Personal Experiences How Do You REALLY Feel About Your Vagina? Shaving & Grooming Archive 1 Archive 2

<< Previous TopicReturn to Vaginal Surgery  

cream to reduce labia

July 14 2005 at 5:46 PM
hayley  (no login)

If you use hydrozole cream,It will shrink youre labia significantly.Worked on me .Hydrocortizone1% clotramazole1%.Better than having to have an expensive operation.Hayley

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
hexe
(no login)

cream?

August 15 2005, 3:11 PM 

Where would you get this cream, and is a prescription required?

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Emelie
(no login)

really?

September 7 2005, 7:06 AM 

Can this really be right? And wouldn't they go back to normal size after discontinuing use? What do you people think, any medical "experts" here? It sure would be great, but it just seems so weird!

Respond to this message   
gurl
(no login)

Re: cream to reduce labia

June 6 2006, 3:04 PM 

What is it called?

Respond to this message   
blondie
(no login)

get me this cream

July 1 2006, 12:52 PM 

omg i really want this cream! does it work? and where can i buy it? o live in england so is it available here? my labia are huge :P

Respond to this message   
Jungle man
(no login)

Long Lips

July 7 2006, 6:51 PM 

Blondie,Long Labia are a thing of beauty. Enjoy them, because I sure love my wahine's long lips. They are smoking hot! Aloha, J-man

Respond to this message   
Blondie
(no login)

:)

July 8 2006, 9:02 AM 

Oh thnx J-man but i still want the cream. Sometimes i am very embarased by my labia, i fear i will intimidate a shy man with them if he pulls my panties down and has my huge vulva in his face! does any one know more about the reduction cream?! LOL

Respond to this message   
Jungle Man
(no login)

Long Lips

July 8 2006, 6:33 PM 

Sista, If I was your man ,and you stuck your long lips in my face I wouldn't complain. I swear a Bra would have to be bent not to enjoy those lips of your's. Hope the cream works for ya. Hang Loose, J-man

Respond to this message   
Pussies Lover
(no login)

Forget about the cream

November 21 2006, 5:48 PM 

Hi Blondie, Just forget about the cream, will you? I don't think it would work, there is no mention of it in any medical textbooks or journals that I know, and I knoe a great deal of them. Hydrocortisone is an ingredient used in the medical profession to reduce swelling. Unless your labia minora are swollen due to some sort of infections, it has no effect whatsoever. Besides, most men, if not all would love or even adore a pussy with pouty lips (labia majora) and long, large inner lips (labia minora). They're beautiful, lovely and delicious. Believe me, if any man is lucky enough to pull down your panties and see your pussy with such large labia, he wouldn't waste a second to take it in his mouth and gorge himself on it and would never want to let it out of his mouth. I know that's exactly what I would do, and I'd think I'm in 7th heaven.
Pussies like yours are the dream of men; not a single man I know wouldn't love, adore or even worship them. So stop looking for any nonsense method to reduce your labia size, instead be proud of them. Think of them as petals of the most beautiful flower that God has created for mankind to enjoy, seriously.

Respond to this message   
Liberator
(no login)

Question

August 1 2006, 12:24 PM 

Long shot but you dont live or used to live near Twickenham S/W London?,
I met a girl a while back I was very drunk after a friends bithday party
and went home with her (nic-named blondie), she had huge labia and I was
to drunk to apreciate her/them or to get her number

and never saw her again....

Big Labia are soooo sexy.... so are you, whoever you are !

Respond to this message   
penny
(no login)

Re: cream to reduce labia

August 29 2006, 2:39 AM 

hiya i really would like to know what the name of the cream is and where to get it please please someone must know??!

Respond to this message   
jillian
(no login)

labia reduction

October 25 2006, 6:59 AM 

hey wats up guys the BIGGER the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small leaves more room for him to escape but with the lips in place it jkeeps it warm ant tight

Respond to this message   
Girl
(no login)

Really?

November 12 2014, 2:14 PM 

I'm a young teenage girl and I used to play with my downstairs when I was little so now my labia is all wrinkled and big,,now when I have underwear on it looks as if I am a boy. Will this really help?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Vaginal Surgery  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement