Return to Index  

I have some more questions Andrea

April 4 2008 at 6:57 PM
Val  (Login SurprisedMom)

Response to Val - congratulations!

So, you said you miss the hormones. It's something I've been concerned about and have already started mentioning this to my doctors. I think that after wards (and especially post partum) I'm going to want hormone supplements. Are you on any program?

How much weight did you gain with the twins? I'm swimming every other day and hoping to retain a bit of my figure (everyone thinks I'm much younger too) on the other side.

I'm also wondering if there was any debate as to whether you were going to have a C-section. And, if you don't mind, please tell me how that was.

I'm assuming that my sense of humor will be off and on as well.

Okay, last question (for now) have you tried using the new baby slings. They have one for twins and I am wondering how that actually works.

I hope I haven't asked too much.....I don't imagine you have a lot of free time for typing so take you time getting back to me. I'm going to be here for a few months yet....ha-ha-ha.
Cheers,
Val

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. my twins weighed 6.75 & 8.75 - so no dbl sling for me : ) - Andrea on Apr 5, 12:28 AM
    1. Wow! Nice sized twins! - Annie on Apr 7, 11:52 AM
    2. Re: my twins weighed 6.75 & 8.75 - so no dbl sling for me : ) - Val on Apr 7, 1:45 PM
      1. Hey Val, - Andrea on Apr 8, 11:41 PM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement