Thanks for your replies to Newbie -- Made some good progressSeptember 27 2008 at 4:48 PM
|so-close (Login so-close)|
After writing an impassioned letter to the Dr at a Syracuse NY clinic explaining my 52 year old status but emphasizing how healthy and energetic I am and how much DH and I want this little one or ones...
I received back an information packet on DE procedures and what to bring to the first appointment! Since then I made contact with the DE coordinator to discuss fact that we have a 26 yr old donor who lives in VA and how her monitoring could be done, etc. Still more positive responses, so Monday I will beg my GP for an ASAP visit to get scripts for blood tests, EKG, etc.
Thanks to all for your advice; the ball is starting to roll.....
- Did they give you a list of tests? - Annie on Sep 27, 2008, 5:49 PM
- Test list - so-close on Sep 27, 2008, 6:05 PM
- Hello! Would you mind posting the llists? - teri on Sep 27, 2008, 7:00 PM
- Test List - boosmom on Sep 27, 2008, 8:44 PM
- Forgot the biggest one - boosmom on Sep 27, 2008, 11:12 PM
- Some of those miscellaneous blood tests - Annie on Sep 28, 2008, 5:55 AM
- Here's test list... - Barbara on Sep 28, 2008, 4:28 PM