Thanks for your replies to Newbie -- Made some good progressSeptember 27 2008 at 11:48 PM
|so-close (Login so-close)|
After writing an impassioned letter to the Dr at a Syracuse NY clinic explaining my 52 year old status but emphasizing how healthy and energetic I am and how much DH and I want this little one or ones...
I received back an information packet on DE procedures and what to bring to the first appointment! Since then I made contact with the DE coordinator to discuss fact that we have a 26 yr old donor who lives in VA and how her monitoring could be done, etc. Still more positive responses, so Monday I will beg my GP for an ASAP visit to get scripts for blood tests, EKG, etc.
Thanks to all for your advice; the ball is starting to roll.....
- Did they give you a list of tests? - Annie on Sep 28, 2008, 12:49 AM
- Test list - so-close on Sep 28, 2008, 1:05 AM
- Hello! Would you mind posting the llists? - teri on Sep 28, 2008, 2:00 AM
- Test List - boosmom on Sep 28, 2008, 3:44 AM
- Forgot the biggest one - boosmom on Sep 28, 2008, 6:12 AM
- Some of those miscellaneous blood tests - Annie on Sep 28, 2008, 12:55 PM
- Here's test list... - Barbara on Sep 28, 2008, 11:28 PM