This was a frozen cycle, I am 6 weeks post transfer. Going for another u/s this week.
Don't know what I am going to do about an OB. My original OB, whom I adored, left the area. One of his partners took me over and started out skeptical about my age, but by the end was very supportive. However at my last appt she told me she would no longer be doing OB, just GYN. There are 2 partners left, one of the is a young woman I don't know anything about and the other is a grumpy old man. I'm very concerned he is going to flip out and try to get me onto bed rest in the hospital if there are any blips on the radar (if I bleed again for example). I want to avoid that if its not truly necessary for the sake of my DH and DD.
Meanwhile they also made me see a high-risk dr. periodically and I suppose I could just go directly to her but she does not deliver at the hospital in my town, and I really really want to deliver there (I have become very friendly with several of the nurses and it is a beautiful facility).
My current plan is to try to meet with the Dr. who is no longer doing OB and see if I can have a frank discussion with her about the 2 remaining partners and then decide from there. This is one of the few times that I wish heartily I were 30 years younger so I could just use a midwife and a home birth, but at 55 it feels too risky.