Please help with TV documentaryMay 11 2009 at 11:28 AM
|Yana Benyumov (Login yanab)|
Hello brave pregnant ladies,
Im producing a documentary series for Discovery Health Channel about pregnant women in unusual, unique or dramatic circumstances. I would love for one of the episodes feature an expectant mom 50 or older, such as you. Each episode of this series will follow the mom for a few days through her day to day life before she gives birth, and discuss her challenges or concerns about the pregnancy, and her thoughts/ apprehensions about having a child. Well then follow up with the mom in the weeks after the birth of her baby to see how shes faring.
Featuring an older mom like you would give a lot of hope and strength to countless women making the leap into motherhood, regardless of their age. If you choose to participate in the series, you will be compensated for your time in the amount of $1,500.00. Plus, youll serve as an inspiration for women around the country.
If you are due to give birth this summer, and interested in being a part of this documentary project, please call me at (202) 297-2792, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sirens Media, LLC.
- Yana, - Kathleen on May 12, 2009, 12:27 PM
- Barge to Kathleen - Catelle on May 12, 2009, 12:57 PM
- Thanks - Kathleen on May 12, 2009, 2:12 PM
- Glad it worked, and ... - Catelle on May 12, 2009, 2:48 PM
- Thanks, but - Kathleen on May 12, 2009, 3:53 PM
- corrected e-mail - Yana Benyumov on May 12, 2009, 4:32 PM
- corrected e-mail - Yana Benyumov on May 12, 2009, 4:34 PM
- I should have introduced myself better! - Catelle on May 12, 2009, 9:34 PM