Return to Index  

I love the name Maggie,,,m

February 11 2011 at 9:55 PM
Hope2009  (Login Hope2009)

Response to Esme is popular?

which I would imagine would be short for Margaret..lovely. Also the names you chose..Helen Rose and Lillian Frances are beautiful...oh so many great names and not enough children....I love Claire...my DH said he would call our little one Claire bear which he thinks is cute...but for now I can't for the life of me think of something...twinish that goes with it...but as you say...there is lots of time to still hash out names....my Teenage boys keep saying mom.....the first pick is always the right one....they just finished writing their semester final exams and in some of their courses they had multiple choice questions....they say when you second quess the first answer your are usually wrong...plus my sweet Mitchell who is 15 said that if we didn't use Claire...he would call his DD that in honour of me...I wonder what his partner will think...ha.

Well I just want to thank you for your input Maggie....I've met several board buds over the years and some of their board names have been enduring to me..Maggie is one of them.

Blessings from Hope

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement