Return to Index  

Not me but I'm cheering you on Fl Gal...m

February 20 2012 at 12:16 AM
Hope2009  (Login Hope2009)

Response to Who are the next cyclers??

and I'm also excited to think that Frankie's little brother or sister may be with us soon. It's truly wonderful that you are keeping Phil and your dream alive...and yes...I can't imagine that it will be an easy cycle for you but only your heart knows the right time. I have a friend in rl who is cycling right now...transfer is in March and she says that a part of her really can't believe that they are doing it again...but her heart says that there is another baby waiting to come through....and so she moved forward. That is how I felt as well.

As soon as Will was born...moments after giving birth to him I knew that I wasn't quite done. When the girl's were born last May, I knew moments after they arrived that all my little soulbabies were on earth with me and I was done. Something inside of us just knows to keep going....it is our spirit talking to us and the energy of Hope.

Just tell us what you need Fl Gal for support. You are in my thoughts and prayers each day.

Blessings from Hope

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Not me but I'm cheering you on Fl Gal...m - FL Gal on Feb 20, 2012, 12:29 AM
    1. Spring transfers - Cranberry 2010 on Feb 20, 2012, 3:19 PM
      1. Re: Spring transfers - FL Gal on Feb 20, 2012, 5:23 PM
        1. Spring transfers - Cranberry 2010 on Feb 20, 2012, 8:55 PM
          1. OMG - FL Gal on Feb 20, 2012, 10:27 PM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement