Return to Index  

Re: Thanks Justine and Mary

March 20 2012 at 8:54 PM
Justine  (Login stilljustoncemore)

Response to Thanks Justine and Mary

ugh.... posted a long message and my computer messed up and it was lost, so hope to to convey the same message to you now...

Sorry that I thought your post was about still ttc at AMA.. LOL But I hear you about the concerns regarding turning older and time constraints. It seems that Christmas was last month and it's already the first day of spring! My dh and I were at dinner tonight and we were discussing about how our parents passed away years ago and yet it seems like not long ago. Time passes by so quickly and there is nothing we can do about it. I think that our birthdays serve as nothing more than just milestones (kind of like the Ebeneezer stone in the Bible) that help us mark our journey here on earth. Our birthdays hopefully don't define us, yet maybe help us to realize that we have a finite existence here and that we need to make decisions based on that reality.

I spoke to a sweet friend today that just found out she was naturally pg at 44. I told her I was so happy for her and she mentioned that she had received some flack about being pg at an AMA. I told her that I was just discussing online about how I felt the same way about ttc in my early forties and realize NOW that I was so young at the time and shouldn't have listened to the naysayers then... If I hadn't, would I have achieved another pg by now?? I wish that I had pursued pregnancy 10000% then.

But I wouldn't know what I know now had I not experienced what I went through then, right? So age DOES bring wisdom happy.gif and hopefully we can bless other and be blessed by what we learn along the way.

Hugs. J

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yes, being able to help others is so important - BBG on Mar 22, 12:00 AM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement