ThanksMay 25 2012 at 6:54 PM
|FL Gal (Login FLGal)|
Response to Thinking of you today FLGal!!!!
So, here's what the doctor said "You're pregnant; we think it's only one... Your number's kinda low - it's 17.". WTH? I said, whoa that's lower than my chemicals... He said not to get sad, to keep taking my meds, and come in for b/w 830am Tuesday. I suppose it could be a late implanter, but realistically doubt it. Weird thing is, I really have MS all day today... Though I have a bad sinus infection, etc going on... Today was 9dp5dt. Frank's 1st beta was 194 on day 16. Only other time I was Pg (m/c at 6-something wks), started around 66. Guess we'll see. While they were drawing blood, I asked when next cycle I could do is - July.
- I hoping it continues to go up - E&H on May 25, 9:35 PM
- Re: I hoping it continues to go up - FL Gal on May 25, 11:30 PM
- Well Congratulations are in order Fl Gal....m - Hope2009 on May 25, 11:09 PM
- I guess... - FL Gal on May 25, 11:32 PM
- Everything crossed here for a great second beta, FL Gal - Kenny on May 26, 2:49 PM
- Thanks Kenny - FL Gal on May 27, 11:37 AM
- No kidding... - Kenny on May 28, 1:16 AM
- Awwwwww - FL Gal on May 28, 8:18 AM