Return to Index  

Zaria Update

May 28 2012 at 11:33 AM
Zaria  (Login zreynolds2)

Thanks so much for the posts. They really help. As for my mom, she went off the ventilator yesterday afternoon, which
is amazing, as it looked pretty bad when she first was taken to the ER the night before. Back to the hospital in a bit to see what the day brings.

As for me, for those who shared a bit about their difficult roads, know that your stories make me feel less like everything bad is just happening to me. I know so many other who got pregnant and here I am still struggling after so almost 10 years. I've done 10ivfs with my own eggs, and then, this is my 4th donor cycle that I'm on. I got pregnant on my first donor cycle and have a very wonderful 6yo son. But the rest of the cycles have been been riddled with obstacles which seem either the result of bad luck or infinitely avoidable.

I'm continuing my meds just to make sure I give myself the greatest chance for my current slowly rising beta scenario (Ariadne thanks for sharing how you went on and off your meds -- it made me feel less ridiculous!). I'm trying to gain perspective from everyone's story and look beyond the moment and to imagine the possibility of a good ending, if not for this cycle, then with the remaining two embryos. Otherwise, it's probably just me and my little guy. Would like it to be more but he is so terrific and we will find a way.

Will check in with the result of my beta tomorrow after I get word. With thanks. -z

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Beta buddy - FL Gal on May 28, 2012, 12:44 PM
    1. Thanks..... - Zaria on May 28, 2012, 8:31 PM
      1. 1st beta - FL Gal on May 28, 2012, 8:40 PM
        1. When is your next beta? - Zaria on May 28, 2012, 9:03 PM
          1. 830am Tuesday 5/29 - FL Gal on May 28, 2012, 9:33 PM
            1. Good Luck - Zaria on May 29, 2012, 6:48 AM

2. Praying that both you ladies get good news! So sorry that - Justine on May 28, 2012, 2:07 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement