Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Thanks for the welcome, more about me...
    • Debbie (Login CrunchyMom)
      Posted Jun 22, 2004 12:35 PM

I am also a grandma of two a girl 7 and a boy 2. Both children of my 26 yr. old dd. I have five children 30, 26, 23.5, 18.5 and 14...the only boy is the youngest. Dh has no children bio or step from his previous 2 marriages. He is a great step dad to my five. I had miscarriages in 1999, age 47 10 mos. that one was twins, blighted ovum; then the one is 2001 at 10 days before my 50th birthday; then another in Dec. 2002 at age 51, 6 months. I was able to prepare for the last one, as the hpts were no longer postive after late Novemeber and my symptoms went away. I had all the m/c at home "medically unattended"--no d & c's--I have a protocol I follow for them so i don't hemmorrage and can monitor myself. Hopefully I won't have to go through that again. Anyway there are lots of advantages to self-care which go back to my homebirth.
      Catherine, I couldn't view your chart, I am curious as to where you are in your cycle? I am on cd 11 and day 4 of the new Chinese herbal protocol. According to FPI I will ovulate on July 2.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.