Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Disclosing DE in future
    • Annie (Premier Login AnnieNemus)
      Owner
      Posted Apr 4, 2008 7:53 AM

You may find that you change your mind about this later.  It's funny, but DH and I have both commented that we actually have forgotten about it more of the time than not.  It's just not an issue.  Our little girl is ours. 

Anyway, always remember that once you've told, you can't un-tell.  And, interestingly someone did a research study (it's posted somewhere on the DE board, but I have no idea where) looking at DE parents and the one thing that came out of it was that the majority of parents in the tell group later on wished that they had not told others.

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that being back at work is working out for you.  Definitely, health insurance is a big need that no family can do without these days.

Annie
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.