Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Welcome to a wonderful board Shamrock....m
    • Hope2009 (Login Hope2009)
      Forum Moderator
      Posted Sep 30, 2010 8:03 PM

and Congratulations on being an older mom. You are so lucky to have the ability to add to your family into your 50's. My clinic's cut off is age 50...well they will work with you up until you turn 51...which will be me soon in November.

It's not easy being an older mom especially depending where you live. I imagine that it is easier if you live in a big city where having babies over 40 is a bit more the norm and then you don't feel so awkward in play groups etc but I find I am walking the roadless travelled in our small rural town. And so the respite of this board is wonderful.

You have joined the board during an abundance of cycles...it will be exciting and fun to share everyone's journey and to cheer yours on as well if you choose to move forward. So much fun.

Well I'd better run and drive my oldest son to his violin lesson...I only had a moment on the board but I was so happy to see that you joined us. Please share more about yourself.

Have you continued your career or taken time off...do you have supportive people in your life and are you in the tell camp regarding using de...my curious mind wants to know.

Well Welcome again, light and love from Hope

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.