Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • sorry for my lack of correspondence
    • rowan50 (Login rowan50)
      Posted Nov 5, 2010 11:07 AM

Hi all.Here I am 36 weeks today.Ob told me they will admit me on tues next for observation I am relieved and excited.Baby has been transverse for a number of weeks now (buttocks under ribs)and as I live two hours from hospital he felt it would be best to have me nearer.He said it might not be good if waters broke and cord prolapsed.I definitely dont want anything to go wrong at this stage so Im anxiously awaiting tues.It will be then two weeks until elective section.I know it will be boring etc but at the start of this pregnancy I was prepared for 9 months of bedrest if that was needed.We are all set but but still wont relax until bubs is in my arms.She gave a big wave to us on u/s last week.Needless to say Im quite uncomfortable.Cant understand why something so natural as carrying a baby should be so uncomfortable.Apolojies again for not posting. I check the boards all the time and glad to see all the developments .Hard to believe your little man is 4 months now and that Hope is carrying twins .So exciting!!!!.I will update from hospital.Good luck to alll you wonderful women.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.