<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Photo 6 weeks on from surgery - promised Birdy

February 28 2012 at 7:52 PM
  (Login Chrismal2)

Photobucket

Surgeon said it would take 3 months to go down completely, still swollen but better each week.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login duckfamily)

Love it - want it!

February 28 2012, 8:22 PM 

You look fantastic.

8 Years Ago it was just DH and me.
DD(7),DD(4),DS(4) & DS(2)
(now thinking about a dog)

Respond to this message   

(Login Maybelline)

Lovely!!!

February 28 2012, 8:26 PM 

I so want to get it done. Don't know if I can afford it sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Tracy
(Login kittygirltx)

You look fantastic!

February 28 2012, 8:30 PM 

I missed what you had done, but I can't tell...which is a good thing. You just look great!

xoxo, Tracy

Respond to this message   
FL Gal
(Login FLGal)

You.look.great!!

February 28 2012, 10:44 PM 

How's life treating you otherwise these days? Any young hunks hanging around now that you look even younger than before?!

Respond to this message   
E&H
(Login Chrismal2)

Hi Flgal

February 29 2012, 6:42 PM 

I'm too busy for any hunks and don't go anywhere to meet anyone. I have started going out with a few friends on a Friday night for the past 3 weeks, one is a friend/patient of mine who had twins at 50 then her husband up and left and another is my best friend here who also ttc'd with me and has 2 little boys. We normally just go for dinner and a drink afterwards and talk about girly things.

How are you doing? Are you managing to get out at all? I know you have had a rough time lately, I just wish I could help in some way but I'm always on the end of the phone or an email if you need anything. It does get easier honestly, for me its only just got easier and its 2.5 years ago now. Big hugs and thanks for the compliment - I don't feel like a mum of 7 and a grandmother of 4 anymore hehehe.

Respond to this message   
Pearl333
(Login Pearl333)

Wow!

February 29 2012, 11:02 AM 

You look fabulous! Can't wait to see your three month picture!

Respond to this message   
birdy1600
(Login birdy1600)

thats it, I'm coming over there!

February 29 2012, 12:19 PM 

you look fabulous! perfect! beautiful!

Respond to this message   

(Login Chrismal2)

Thanks everyone

February 29 2012, 6:52 PM 

For those who want to know I did a lower facelift under local anesthetic. I was wide awake, talking to the surgeon all the way through and in the most part it was painless and not uncomfortable. He is a very famous guy here in Malaysia and will only do natural looking lifts, won't do anything that changes people too much so that they look fake. He is renowned for his work but will not let anyone do under GA so its a matter of if you want him (and he says he is the best in his field), you have to pluck up the nerve to do under local anesthetic. If I can do it, I tell you anyone can. I didn't realize the difference until I just happened to take a photo with my computer yesterday and look at the one I had taken 4 weeks previously, OMG there is a massive difference, I even thought I looked the same as before the surgery now but I don't. People are just starting to comment but I'm losing a lot of weight too although finding it hard to stick to the diet.

The cost of the surgery here was approx USD5,500 which included all the aftercare, medication, checkups etc. It is probably the same price in USA. I could not leave the house for 5 days as I looked like a swollen black monster but was able to cover up the bruises with makeup to a certain extent after day 5. I still have bruising on the left side of my face and the left is still more swollen than the right. I also developed a clot under my jaw line on the left side which is dispersing with massage although to be honest it is still a little painful to massage hard. I am sure by the 3 month mark he stated the swelling, bruises and bumps will be totally gone. I had between 400 and 500 stitches just in front of my hairline, I refused for him to shave an inch of my hair all the way around which he wanted to do. You can just about see a tiny line there now but I think the scaring will go in a few weeks too.

Respond to this message   
birdy1600
(Login birdy1600)

you teen you! :) n/t why are you on these boards young lady!?

March 4 2012, 12:57 AM 

Respond to this message   
Golda
(Login GoldaM)

beautiful lady

February 29 2012, 10:37 PM 

you are just going to have to post a BEFORE pic!

congratulations !

Golda

Respond to this message   

(Login Chrismal2)

OK, before picture.

March 1 2012, 1:37 AM 

This is the only one I have on this computer but you can see my face is much slimmer now and I have a jaw line, whereas before my chin was sagging. I don't think I looked too bad before but feel much better and lots more confident now.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Golda
(Login GoldaM)

thanks

March 2 2012, 1:45 AM 

Although I can see some differences, what I primarily see is a beautiful woman in one picture and another beautiful woman in the other picture. And then there is that darling child - stunning, really.

Thanks for posting and for sharing your experiences. If I could simply take care of my skin, learn how to use makeup, and tame my eyebrows like you do I am sure that I would see boatloads of improvements. I'll start with that, regular sleep, and exercise... maybe surgery is easier.....

Golda

Respond to this message   
birdy1600
(Login birdy1600)

you still look so beautiful even before

March 4 2012, 10:16 PM 

and your daughter is STUNNING

Respond to this message   

(Login Raindrops1)

You look great!

March 1 2012, 2:05 PM 

I must say you looked really good in your before surgery picture too! But there are differences that you point out.

Was your procedure very painful? And how much time did you have to take off from work? It all sounds like a big process but something fun to think about down the road. I'm sure it feels nice to have it all over with happy.gif

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Respond to this message   
Andrea
(Login AndreaMomma)

LOVELY Christine!

March 5 2012, 11:52 PM 

You look AWESOME : )

Andrea

1st kids for us!
5th DE attempt
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Hope2009
(Login Hope2009)

E&H...you are glowing...m

March 7 2012, 7:51 PM 

love seeing your beautiful face.

Blessings from Hope

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Photo 6 weeks on from surgery - promised Birdy
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement