Go back  

Request for clarification from Melody on disagreements with Mike Darwin (loose thread)

January 29 2009 at 6:05 PM
Finance Department  (Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Melody didn't get to a reply on this before the thread got locked, so I will repost it here. I think this deserves some answers, and hope that it was not just Darwin's turn to get Maximated happy.gif
----------------------

You said: [You're not going to win any points with me, by making Mike Darwin's arguments. Not that I don't respect him in many ways, but he and I disagree on a LOT of issues related to cryonics, and I especially don't appreciate some of his opinions of medical professionals, in cryonics. Besides, I'm sure I could provide you with an equal number of arguments that our society IS engaging in significant medical research in areas that would be considered "risky," such as deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's Disease.]

This is a bit puzzling from what I've seen. What comments from Darwin on what issues and in what context, do you perceive that you disagree on "a LOT"?

Thanks,

FD

Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement