The plot thickens
July 3 2009 at 7:15 PM
I never said there was no retraction
So he never admitted libel, but he retracted it. Is not it a little like he never had a million Dollars, but he spent it?
I think Jorden has a point...
- Luke Parrish on Jul 3, 2009, 9:30 PM
False, Injurious Statements and Libel...
- George on Jul 3, 2009, 10:17 PM
- charles platt on Jul 3, 2009, 10:58 PM
And Pure Fiction
- George on Jul 4, 2009, 4:08 AM
gotta agree with Tha Georgester
- Unperson on Jul 4, 2009, 11:40 AM
- Charles Platt on Jul 4, 2009, 12:26 PM
I am not much for quibbles, but criminal libel? It is only an academic issue nowadays
- Unperson on Jul 4, 2009, 12:52 PM
Unsuccessful attempt to obfuscate
- George on Jul 4, 2009, 1:11 PM
Re: False, Injurious Statements and Libel...
- Luke Parrish on Jul 4, 2009, 12:24 PM
Find more forums on Science and Technology
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.