Go back  

Making things personal...

September 7 2009 at 12:20 PM
Luke Parrish  (Login lsparrish)

Response to Brainwashed...

I would have a lot more respect for your arguments if you stuck to actual arguments. Everything I have seen from you indicates that you care more about making a dramatic point instead of a legitimate scientific case. You have not established that CI-81 is dead by information-theoretic criteria, nor do you show any interest in doing so. You keep changing the subject, doing everything you can to avoid answering my questions. It could be an entirely true accusation for all I know -- I just haven't seen you resorting to actual evidence when challenged. Instead you are trying to make a "courtroom drama" out of it all, and I'm getting rather sick of it. And it's not just once in a while getting a little exuberant or being insensitive by accident -- rather, every stinking post you have to say something outrageous or personal or attacking someone or taking offense where none was intended... The list goes on. Then you wonder why people dismiss you as hostile...

No, I'm not whining to the moderator. I am "whining" to you. Grow up. This isn't high school anymore, we're all adults. These petty accusations and games are not worth our time. Specifically, they aren't worth my time. I have made it amply clear that if you have a legitimate scientific or logical point to make I am very interested in hearing it. Unfortunately you seem utterly uninterested in doing so.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement