Go back  

My "Reputation is Too Low" on Cryonet

September 23 2009 at 8:15 AM
Melody Maxim  (Login melmax)
Filtered User

I sent the following post, to Cryonet, yesterday, only to find that, suddenly, my "reputation is too low, so my posts don't appear on Cryonet:

"X-Message-Number: 31992
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:19:07 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Owada - CAS

The cryo-orgs should thoroughly investigate this technology, and it would be
encouraging if they would pay for an outside evaluation. I don't believe many,
(if any), of the existing cryonics personnel have the knowledge and/or
experience required, to produce a proper, non-biased evaluation, and the
majority of people working in cryonics a vested interest in continuing on the
course they are on, (regardless of how very little progress has been made).

Melody Maxim

Rate This Message:http://www.cryonet.org/cgi-bin/rate.cgi?msg=31992

Warning: This message was filtered from the daily CryoNet digestbecause the poster's reputation was too low.It thus may need to be rated."

To the person(s) who arranged the reputation issue, I have this to say to you...NOTHING short of reform is going to stop me from expressing my opinions of the incompetency and corruption, in cryonics. It seems some people don't want to hear opinions that differ from their own. If that's the way they want to play, a friend of mine has been holding a stack of pre-addressed envelopes, all containing the same letter, that will be going out to every regulatory agency in Florida, Arizona and a host of Federal Agencies. Someone has been holding these letters for me, for months, with the instruction to mail them at my request, or should anything happen to me. (And, no, I am not afraid of the imbeciles who threatened Larry Johnson, I am afraid of something accidental ending all the "work" I have done, trying to reform cryonics.)

I have come too far to stop now. Nothing short of serious reform in cryonics is going to stop me...not Platt and Harris' lies, Sparks' personal attacks, or people conspiring to keep my posts off of Cryonet. Though I am rather weary of this all, I am quite serious about it. A couple of boneheads posting against me, here, or arranging to keep my posts off of Cryonet, are only going to antagonize me into doing something I don't really want to do.

I hope some of the people reading this post will pop over to Cryonet and complain about the obviously politically-oriented censorship of my post.

Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement