Go back  

I Hereby Withdraw My Recommendation of Phil's Blog

September 28 2009 at 7:56 PM
Finance Department  (Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Response to The Owada Cells Alive System (CAS) Should Be Researched by the Cryo Orgs

Mainly because at the moment at least no one can get on to read it. This blog will probably die permanently just like all of his hundreds of past blogs and forums have done, starting with the "Cryonics Cafe" Network 54 from years back, which he intentionally destroyed along with hundreds of valuable information posts, material that can now never be recovered. This upset several people considerably, including me.

Phil has no business doing blogs or forums, as he is incapable of managing them in a responsible manner.

It's sad, because this latest blog was dedicated to improvements in cryonics and sans other subjects that typically have ruined any chance at credibility for a blog or forum. I thought "gosh, maybe Phil has turned over a new leaf here". Nope, same old stuff. I will never recommend, quote or cite a Phil forum or blog again.

Disgusted,

FD

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement