Go back  

Alcor's Attorney...

October 10 2009 at 7:03 AM
  (Login melmax)
Filtered User

Response to Alcor lawyer, Johnson on today's CNN Situation Room>>>

...is also LEF's (Kent and Faloon's) lawyer, so it was no surprise, to me, when he showed up representing Alcor. He made a lot of, what I consider to be inaccurate statements, on CNN Situation Room, things I believe were quite misleading. (I must give him the benefit of the doubt, as he may not be aware of the inaccuracies of some of his statements.)

"...Mr. Wolff currently represents construction companies, roofing companies, health care companies, foreign real estate investors and multi-million dollar vitamin companies based in Florida. (This is the last line of his Wikipedia entry, athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_A._Wolff.)

I'll give one example here, and the rest will be on my blog, later. Clifford Wolff stated that the "Alcor dog experiments" stopped about 20 years ago. That may be technically true, but we know the person identified on the show as Alcor's medical advisor has continued to carry out cryonics dog experiments, in recent years, (and probably to this very day), at CCR, and there's plenty of evidence of that.

I'll write about more of the statements the Alcor/LEF/SA...attorney, Clifford Wolff made, later, on my blog. Mostly, he hid behind "patient confidentiality" and "attorney-client privilege."

JBK: "I think LJ is scatter shooting what an ordinary person would think is a diverse bunch of outragious allegations."

It might appear, to an ordinary person that LJ is making a diverse bunch of outrageous allegations, directed at a diverse group of individuals, but these people are very connected and most of them are, to say the least, a little "outrageous."

"This mess needs to be sorted out in court."

I agree, and this time, Johnson's team needs to show up with some experts who won't let Alcor get away with convincing the judge that a ball peen hammer is a surgical instrument called a "medical mallet."

"The latest wrinkle: The Alcor lawyer said they haven't yet been able to find LJ to serve him with the summons, etc...."

It should be obvious, to everyone, that Johnson is on a tour, promoting his book. They will be able to serve him, eventually. In the meantime, they should quit spinning one enormous defeat, for Alcor, as a victory. It's my understanding the judge in New York refused to stop Johnson from talking about the book. He only said that Johnson had to limit his discussions to what is in the book. How much of what Johnson knows about Alcor do any of us think is NOT in the book? Does that really look like a victory, for Alcor, to anyone?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement