Go back  

Sounds like a reasonable question to me, Melody

November 21 2009 at 12:07 AM
Finance Department  (Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Response to I am not playing coy...

Mathew asks, in the post right before mine here, "Under the right conditions it would be appropriate to place the patient into an icebath, establish an open airway for ventilation, apply CPS, and circulate anit-ischemic medications and such? Granted, this will not apply to all cryonics cases."

Your answer might give folks better insight on how to view some of your latest turns, such as writing stacks of complaint letters to agencies that might be averse to cryonics and holding them as some kind of blackmail against what we are not sure of, complaining to SA's perfusion contractor about how unrespectable SA is, and continuing to support Larry Johnson's book despite your admitting the existence of lies in it. I could go further but will not at this time. As to what I stated, they are all items you admitted to personally and publically.

You can't blame folks like Mathew for wondering exactly where you do stand on the basic procedures commonly accepted as beneficial to cryonics patients.

It does seem reasonable for him to ask, and for you to answer.

FD

Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement