Go back  

Maybe since you called CF a "fecal hole" ...

November 24 2009 at 11:19 PM
Finance Department  (Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Response to Letís rephrase the question then to make it even less restrictive

... Melody doesn't want to come here any more..

I was amused by the characterization, and at the same time gravely disappointed as I know that pretty much summarizes the contempt most leaders in cryonics (and in specific here the Alcor Board members running the organization you worship, and the Kent Clan) have for common folk such as myself and others here who want nothing more than to know what is going on and how obvious problems are being dealt with.

Probably there is also some trap in your "question", most if not all parts of which seem to have already been answered by Melody before, but which is causing her conspicuous recent absence here.

Having said that, I must reiterate and clarify that I'm no big fan of Melody lately, as summarized by my remarks here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/291677/message/1258780039/Sounds+like+a+reasonable+question+to+me%2C+Melody

I satisfy my frustration by harboring the hope that time, and not too much of it, will work out and clarify things, via showing what all these dubious cryonics organizations will actually end up being and doing.

FD

Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement