Go back  

You're not going to get any further answer

December 11 2009 at 4:15 PM
Finance Department  (Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Response to "don't want to answer questions"

Melody stated her reasons why she felt your earlier versions of the question were not answerable, and they make sense to me.

She also stated why she is not going to answer your latest version of the question (tired of giving free advice to SA). Regardless of the merit of that, it is her choice whether or not to answer anyone's questions, same as applies to me or to you.

Most importantly, she has stated clearly numerous times that she will not answer your questions any further. From that, your continuing to ask her comes down to badgering and harassment. I'm surprised the forum owner tolerates it.

I've been asking Alcor and its Board now for years, questions like why not give members voting rights, and why do they not assure members they will no longer give "celebrity preference" by extending credit to them instead of insisting on all members being fully funded if service is to be provided. I keep asking because (1) the are not answering and (2) they are not coming here to definitively state they do not intend to answer and support that with their reasons for not doing so. If they would do either one of those, in a reasonably satisfactory manner, I would ask no further, and change my handle from Finance Department to something else.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement