Ask JenniferJune 19 2010 at 2:10 AM
|Finance Department (Login Finance_Department)|
Response to Who is "Cryonics Property LLC"?
As Alcor Prez, she knows all.
If she doesn't give a reasonable answer though (and who would expect that she would?), this could indeed become a fully blown scandal.
Or if she doesn't, Bonnie Magee certainly should know; after all, she is "Finance Director"
Not to be confused with me, Finance Department, since Alcor has no such Department as far as we know.
P.S. Never one to pass up a seemingly foolproof investment opportunity, I tried to buy Cryonics LLC as you suggested, but they wanted some kind of java that I did not have, so the deal did not go thru. Wherever you went, there you are.
|This message has been edited by Finance_Department on Jun 19, 2010 2:18 AM|
- Here is the answer - Steve Bridge on Jun 19, 2010, 8:50 PM
- Active Corporations Must File Annual Reports - Melody Maxim on Jun 19, 2010, 10:46 PM
- That rule only applies to corporations, not LLCs - Steve Bridge on Jun 19, 2010, 11:33 PM
- I forgot... - Melody Maxim on Jun 20, 2010, 10:29 AM
- melody - unperson on Jun 20, 2010, 6:27 PM
- un - Melody Maxim on Jun 20, 2010, 8:22 PM
- Get a life? - Finance Department on Jun 22, 2010, 1:52 AM
- Great to hear ... - Finance Department on Jun 20, 2010, 4:16 PM