<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go back  

He Who Must Not Be Named has a fan blog.

January 12 2008 at 5:50 PM
Mark Plus  (Login advancedatheist)
Veteran Member

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Finance Department
(Login Finance_Department)
Veteran Member

Looks like he's been rather well named there

January 12 2008, 7:52 PM 

Apparently he no longer cares if we use his real name. Strange fellow. From the sound of it, he's still doing a blog someplace. I got tired of trying to keep track of him when the "well-indexed masturblog" disappeared. Actually before it disappeared - it was more than I could stomach to touch it!

I hope he has a Happy New Year along with everybody else, but he sure seems to find it hard to stay out of trouble.

FD

Respond to this message   
Melody Maxim
(Login melmax)
Filtered User

Phil

January 12 2008, 8:54 PM 

I don't know why some people feel so threatened by the comments of "Philossifur." Do people REALLY think anyone reading Phil's posts will take him, or his opinions, as representative of the entire cryonics community? Get serious. Anyone who reads more than a few of PHIL'S OWN POSTS will see that he has pretty much been black-balled by the cryonics community.

I don't think the author of the new blog is a "A group of cryonicists who care about the accurate portrayal of cryonics to the general public," at all. I have to wonder if they do not see the problem with anonymously exposing someone else's identity. It makes it appear as though people are afraid of what Phil writes, people who want to name him, but not themselves. Weird. On some level, I think they might be making Phil appear more credible.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go back  
Find more forums on Science and TechnologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement