Alan Smith.....In My Lifetime

First off here's a copy of the email I sent, maybe a bit poorly written, but you got the idea. Also I've included the link below the message too. Dear Columbia Records, Can you please remaster Neil Diamond's albums from 1973 to 1986? It would be an excellent way to thank the customers who have spent over 100 million dollars as a whole just for Neil Diamond's albums. Plus it would be an excellent compliment to play superior quality music with greater fidelity to your Sony CD and MP3 players. Also release any vault recordings of Neil's too! Us fans would really appreciate you to re-release Hot August Night Volume 2 and Love At The Greek with the entire setlist Neil sang for those infamous concerts. If you need help of what those songs were I could help you if you inquire about them. This will be an EXCELLENT way of celebrating Neil Diamond's 40th anniversary of being known the masses and releasing his first album. Speaking of Neil's first album, it would be nice if The Feel of Neil and Just For You would be released on CD format. After all those vinyl records can't last forever and the vinyl transfers people have done on computers still have the inferior quality vinyl has. Thanks for listening. The fans would be forever grateful. Sorry if this email seems confrontational, but I love Neil Diamond's music ALOT

Click here to email Sony/Columbia Records to remaster Neil's albums

SB'S PHOTO GALLERY

A SITE IN MEMORY OF VINCE CHARLES!! <

Click to subscribe to LINDAPRESSFANCLUB

Thanks for choosing In My Lifetime to post your opinions,thoughts, and love for Neil! Have something to share or a question? Please don't hesitate to post them here! Nothing is too small or too big to post! As this your venting place to vent out about Neil and music in general!

Michael Alan Smith(AKA Alan Smith)(mikesmith62@hotmail.com)

1986 GREEK THEATRE REVIEW BY IRIS GERHARDT!!

I AM...I SAID MESSAGE BOARD
POST A MESSAGEChat!Go Back THE FEEL OF NEIL
  • hi alan!. ndgirl on Dec 19, 2003, 7:37 PM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 

Next >>

Find more forums on MusiciansCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Please Send This Message Board Link To All Of Your Friends And Encourage Them To Post!!!!
    A forum for all fans to post and read. Neil Diamond I sure hope you find this. I made this because Neil Diamond is a musician that I respect and support.
    NOTE: If your'e going to post pictures please make sure they are yours, or that you have credited the people who supplied them . Also make sure you have written permission from the person who supplied the pictures. Thanks For Your Cooperation. PLEASE EMAIL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD. THANKS THAT WILL MEAN A LOT TOO!!!!

This site is listed in CelebLink.

Great Site That List Places To Buy Neil Diamond Albums and Neil Diamond Related Merchandise.