System Specs

by Mike H. (no login)

Well, I doubt a reinstall will help, I ran my OPC card (660) with OSX installed and it didn't mind, However with the OS9 you have I highly reccomend upgrading to 3.4 . Another problem you might have is the OPC preferences might be fouled up. Just trash them, They are in the OS9 preferences folder marked OrangePC ( Do this with the opc software not running)and start it up again. It will ask for the driveC image again , Basicially you need to set it up but don't set any of the other items like network or other stuff just the CDrive image .Or you might otherwise have a memory problem with the card. Did you install it yourself or did it come with the memory allready installed? Also do the dip switches match the CPU you have? Sometimes people mess with them and it gets set wrong. Email me if you need the software update. One other thing to try is removing the Apple card and putting the OPC card in another PCI slot. Let me know how it all works

Good luck and let me know on the software update.
Mike H.

Posted on May 24, 2007, 10:48 PM

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement