<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
nakayama

Re: The Equivalence of Acceleration and Gravitation in General Relativity

January 6 2017, 1:06 AM 

Writing Again

Inertial frame will be a frame that is at a standstill or in a uniform linear motion relative to aether frame. Accelerated motion will be an accelerated motion relative to aether frame. On existence of aether frame, there is no doubts (shown in my web site. motion relative to aether can be shown quantitatively).

Inertial force and gravity will have no interference directly each other. Especially, gravity is inviolable (uninfluenced). Assertion on free fall does not stand up.

nakayama

January 6 2017, 8:16 PM 

Only the distance from the gravitational source has an effect on gravity. So, assertion on free fall is wrong.

nakayama

January 6 2017, 8:24 PM 

On half of the locus, a comet will be in free fall. But gravity of the sun is acting continuously on comet moving on the locus (on infinite small area also).

nakayama

January 7 2017, 11:56 PM 

An elevator cabin is hung by a crane. At the side of it, two elevator cabins pass in free fall. Passing speed is measured. The passing speed differs because height of starting point of the two differs. Gravity of the earth is acting on the two (on an infinite small area also), so, the passing speed differs.

Anonymous

January 9 2017, 11:37 PM 

To Ufonaut99,

In relativity, there are many problems. Allow me to write one only now (I do not assert it).

Equivalence principle seems to be inconsistent with momentum, the law of inertia, the law of causality (causal relationship), the law of gravity and so on.

In my memory, your responds brought me a few precious hints.

nakayama

January 11 2017, 12:03 AM 

A definition of inertial frame was proposed previously (Dec 29). When the same forces ma act from the opposite direction, a body is not accelerated. Common definition does not cover all cases (wrong quantitatively). A new definition “Inertial frame : Frame where inertial force is not seen” will be closer to the identity of acceleration (and no observer is needed).

nakayama

January 16 2017, 11:59 PM 

On the ground, an elevator cabin is moving to the right in a uniform accelerated motion. A body hung from the roof leans somewhat to the left. This angle is explicable quantitatively. In this picture, equivalence principle will not stand up.

But in many motions, why free fall only ?

nakayama

January 18 2017, 11:53 PM 

A free fall. A solar eclipse is associated. A big fuss.

nakayama

January 20 2017, 12:37 AM 

An elevator cabin is hung by a crane. Tension of the rope will be F = mg-ma (a = 0). In free fall, a will be the same to g (a = g). Inertial mass will be the same to gravitational mass (the same m).

nakayama

January 21 2017, 1:42 AM 

It is said, "at an infinite small area and momentary". On the ground, a disk is rotating vertically. At a point on the disk, gravity and inertial force are possible to be equalized. But gravity is not vanished unquestionably.

nakayama

February 5 2017, 12:25 AM 

Plural bodies are being pulled up. Acceleration is 2g, 3g, and 4g. How does equivalence principle explain ?

nakayama

February 5 2017, 11:45 PM 

Inertial force is a real force. It is caused only by accelerated motion of bodies relative to aether frame (by resistance of aether). And none can affect directly on it. Gravity also.

About these, today’s physics is wrong, I believe (99 %). About these, I wrote in other thread (also in my web-site). Equivalence principle will be invalid (99 %).

nakayama

February 8 2017, 12:20 AM 

Independently of the state of motions, on bodies, gravity will be acting at the same g. Why, free fall sole is exception, and gravity vanishes ?

nakayama

February 8 2017, 12:39 AM 

In three laws of motion, Newton explains force. Now between two bodies, a spring is set and shows expansion and contraction. It is evident that force is acting on the spring. But we can not tell whether three bodies are accelerated (and value a) or not. Definition of force written in encyclopedias is partial.

nakayama

March 5 2017, 12:53 AM 

From the beginning again.

The formulas of gravity and inertial force are different. The formulas say, the two forces are noninterference.

In the frame of space, gravity comes from many directions. The direction of inertial force is unrelated principally.

Formula of inertial force is F = ma. In free fall, acting force is gravity only (at an infinite small area). So, formula can be written as ma = mg. Vanishing of the two forces is appearance.

nakayama

March 14 2017, 2:50 AM 

Speed of gravity is said to be light speed. Unrelated to the motion of bodies, is it light speed ? How is change of inside of an elevator cabin (before and after starting of free fall) explained ?

nakayama

March 24 2017, 1:15 AM 

From the opposite direction of a gravitational source, two bodies are falling in free fall. It is impossible to say that the two are in an inertial frame. Equivalence principle does not stand up.

nakayama

Free Fall (once again)

April 12 2017, 1:27 AM 

Imagine free fall and similar situations (such as a falling in thin air). Is consistent explanation possible ?

A falling that draws a parabola will be a free fall also. Ah, to refer to outside is prohibited ! But the reason of prohibition seems not to be explained.

Free fall will be explicable reasonably only by basic principles. According to principles, inertial force and gravity each act and is concluded.

nakayama

April 16 2017, 2:20 AM 

An elevator cabin is falling in a free fall. Said to be windowless and said to be infinite small area. Which is it actually ? And on the two, reason of demand seems not to be explained.

Anonymous

April 21 2017, 2:21 AM 

Allow me to add to my following post “Two glass tubes are standing vertically. Inside of one is vacuum and inside of the other is sparse air. The same bodies are falling. One is in free fall and the other is at a terminal speed. Acting of gravity will be evident”. Posted Dec 29 2016.

Added is “The two must be adjoining (continuous) phenomena that follow the same principle Different principle is unthinkable”

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement